wat will be the bigger hit mp3 or ssbb?

mushroomedmario said:
mp3 has samus in it
brawl has samus in it

brawl has mario in it

mario is better then ridley and space pirates

nuff said
That's your opinion, hardly "nuff said."

I'll take a Metroid game over Mario any day.

and by the way ssbb will not have any motion sensing so it might not sell as much as metroid

Yeah, because we all know the biggest selling point for any game on the Wii must be motion-control.:rolleyes:

Honestly, do you even know why people want to play SSBB?

Last edited:
Wade said:
That's your opinion, hardly "nuff said."

I'll take a Metroid game over Mario any day.

fine

mario, link and pikchu are better than space pirates and ridley, and we don't even know if space pirates and ridley are going to be in brawl

You don't seem to understand. That's still your opinion. SSBB could have any amount of Nintendo characters in it, that still doesn't change the fact that which game is better will be mostly up to the opinion of the individual playing it.

mushroomedmario said:
well this whole thread is based on opinion, i don't see where your getting at
That's what I'm trying to tell you, but you're stating things as if they are fact. You claimed that SSBB is inherently better based on the fact that it has Mario, while Metroid has "ridley and space pirates." I'm simply trying to explain to you that such is only your opinion, which you didn't seem to understand.

mushroomedmario said:
mp3 has samus in it
brawl has samus in it

brawl has mario in it

mario is better then ridley and space pirates

nuff said

Yeah... but if it was like that.. then Marvel vs. Capcom 2, a game that had 56 characters, would have been the best game ever... :lol:

Well, a game that focus it's storyline with only one character is always better than a game like Brawl, which grabs the best characters of Nintendo and puts them fighting against each other in one game, because it doesn't focus their storyline like an individual game does. It's basically fighting and having fun with that (which surely can be). I like games like SSB, but I prefer solo games, because it kepts more interest in the game itself, imo.

Meh...

SSBB is going to sell more. I don't care what any of you say either. :]

I guess we'll just have to wait for the sales to show for themselves.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the bigger hit, because it's simply more popular from what I can tell. And with no online with Metroid Prime, it probably won't be that close.

Personally, SSBB will be my choice. Metroid Prime is alright, but it simply doesn't compare to Super Smash Bros. Brawl in my opinion.

in popularity levels ssbb defintely my friend who hates nintendo loves ssbm and wants to play brawl
in game levels since metroid is always a really long game to complete it kinda rivals smash bros but for single/multiplayer smash bros is supreme
its your choice but i choose smash bros

Well, I don't want you to get me wrong, I'm also waiting for MP3: C to come out a ton, but not as much as SSBB. MP3: C deserves a little street cred. :D

SSBB: 22

MP3: 0

Bwahaha.

"Objects in rear view mirror appear to be losing the race."

So relevant.

I have not played either of the games on the gamecube so i dont know. But it sucks that SSBB doesnt have motion sensor.

Back