What are Nintendo doing??

I agree with Belmont.

Also, I don't know why people keep the Wii and post here how they hate it. SELL it. Even on Ebay it will sell fast as people still cannot find them in stores. Get yourself the system that will make you happy. If I bought a car and hated it after 6 months i'd sell it. Not wait to see if it got better later on when you already have a bad attitude about it. I don't have a 360 because I got bored with the Xbox 1 and 360 seem to be more of the same. Regular controls with similar genres/titles to go with it. I got the Wii for the innovative controls and games that will be possible with it. People actually play with me instead of showing no interest. Parties so we can play in groups are so popular many Saturday nights are booked. I for one will be keeping my Wii and be patient for the games and channels to come when ready. Fun is here and on the way.

I thought they were trying to teach good grammar but by the looks of it they have failed horribly

The Fifth said:
This is why there are game rental stores and websites!!! you can rent games that you don't want to drop $50 on shipped to your home for $6.75 a month. Keeps you busy till the games you really want are released..

That is very true and how I usually operate.

Too bad the days of renting consoles from the local video store are over.

Ive had mine for over a month or so now (Wii)..and I must say Zelda is so amazing (obviously) I own that game and have rented these other titles: I've played Far Cry..I thought that game was decent. I've played godfather and I loved that game, I played super paper mario and again that game is great. It has everything in it, its funny and it can be played in 2d in 3d. Im still waiting to try out red steel, its been checked out everytime I go to my local blockbuster..and if I cant get that then I may try heatseeker or rent Paper Mario again.

But yes there are not a lot of stand out titles just yet, just like everyone else had said..we all have to wait, but it will be worth it. Well worth it im sure.

Maxiedge said:
I don't want to play it. The playability might be ok but, as a 26 year old, I'm not going to sit there moving Daisy around cutesy-wootsy land.

Well, Wii does have more E games, but c'mon, why were you planning to get a Wii if you're looking for more violent, mature games? That's more of 360's job. You did know that when you got a Wii you weren't going to be playing games like Halo as much, right? Oh, and you misspelled Mario, it's M-A-R-I-O, not D-A-I-S-Y. Just because something doesn't have blood or guns doesn't make it "cutesy-wootsy."

Last edited:
Agreed valley.

Just because a game doesn't have guns, violence, killing, or any other M rated stuff doesn't make it kiddie.

I, personly, really REALLY like Mario games. Those games are the best.

Stop dissing Nintendo and get the f*** out of here!!!

Maxiedge said:
I mean if you put me in a hold and put my head in a toilet and forced me to choose a game then ,yeah, I would get Godfather.

Godfarthers class, plus wario's fun, nd mario super striker looks really good, theres still potential, i agree theres so many games that have been put on the Comming Soon pile then keep putting back, but i really hope nintendo don't bugger up, VC is really good and a few games a weeks pritty good

Nfanboy said:
Agreed valley.

Just because a game doesn't have guns, violence, killing, or any other M rated stuff doesn't make it kiddie.

I, personly, really REALLY like Mario games. Those games are the best.

Stop dissing Nintendo and get the f*** out of here!!!

Hey, thanks for agreeing with me, but you took it a little too far on that last part. He's allowed to have an opinion. I'm just saying that I don't think it's fair for him to call Nintendo kiddy names. But c'mon, cussing at him just because he has a different opinion than you? Well, I guess you're username makes sense... :hand:

ericlewis91 said:
i heard nintendo is going to shut down..so they delay games so they dont have to make them!
just have patience!
thats a load of crap nintendo would never do that!

Back