What games dissapointed you

DBZ was awesome, MoH: Vangaurd dissapointed me but only because it was too short otherwise it was awesome!

wow az_wiitard.... I thought you got over your disgust of me....

It was a legit statement. As guitarguy said.

what happened to your sig?

the 2 games i dont play. monkey ball and need for speed. neither one impressed me that much. other games i was thinking of getting like medal of honor. but that got awful reviews and i was really disspointed. hopefully the next medal of honor for the wii will be much better......

medal of honor isnt worth the case it's in

and Paper mario is pretty disapointing to me so far

all the wii games are dissappointing especially mario party 8 thought that would be super awesome

*Wii60* said:
Id have to say Sonic and the Secret Rings i didnt like the controls at all, but i did get WoW at the same so I didnt play sonic too much

same here but i liked the controls, sorta jsut a boring game, doing the same level over and over again

I liked Excite Truck and Rayman.

I was very disappointed with spinter cell, prince of persia and now mortal kombat. They all had terrible graphics/gameplay and tacked on controls. I am hoping for better wii games to come, all i really play now is wii sports.

mushroomedmario said:
same here but i liked the controls, sorta jsut a boring game, doing the same level over and over again
ya idk they were ok but they got SUPER frustrating sometimes, especially when you had to back up to get something and it took like 30 tries, i wanted to whip the controller across the room lol

*Wii60* said:
ya idk they were ok but they got SUPER frustrating sometimes, especially when you had to back up to get something and it took like 30 tries, i wanted to whip the controller across the room lol

hahaha my version of whipping the controller across the room was just ejecting the disc and sealing it right back up in the envelope it came out of 15 minutes earlier... I played through all the tutorial levels, then got into the first level of the actual game and I'd already had enough

bonodo said:
zelda tp, its a awesomness game but i expected it to be harder
So true. I thought that it would be harder too, but i think its cause i played OoT and MM. I dunno, i think it would have been more fun if i did not know what zelda was..........

Zelda really good game really but disappointed in parts
--i REALLY WANTED to see kariko village rebuilt
--The castle was disappointing layout ect
-- KIng Zeke suddenly became silly
-- The wolf finding the tears was boring after the first one
--forbidden forest got lost too many times
but There u go im just having a winge

Brawny said:
wow az_wiitard.... I thought you got over your disgust of me....

It was a legit statement. As guitarguy said.

what happened to your sig?

I am not going to waste my time with you as much as you would like me to.

Back