What gets people outta bed?

killik119

Quality Control.
Nov 3, 2007
australia, melb
Wii Online Code
3480-6187-2679-2938
Just wondering. I could stay in bed for the majority of my teenage-hood if weren't for Super Mario Galaxy, Wiichat and a comic I'm attempting to make.

These are all on average days, ofcourse. On the days when I have made commitments with friends, I have to get up. I have never stood a friend up since I stood my girlfriend up in year 7... never made that mistake again, ever.

Anyway! What gets you up in the morning, considering it's the school holidays.

Hmm, usually I either naturally get up, my girlfriend wakes me up (for whatever reason, and I'm therefore grumpy) or I have somewhere to go.

But recently, I've been writing screenplays. I got two series I want to do. I've written the pilot episode for each, but I probably wouldn't send them off before I graduated the year after next.

So far, one is around 35 pages (may need to beef it up a little) and another is 44 pages.

Several reasons as to why I get up..

1. College
2. Work
3. I don't like to stay in bed all day..

I dunno why I get up in the morning. There's no point anymore...The lights from the morning sun burn my eyes. I'm a complete mess and I get moody when I wake up. I wish I could just stay asleep forever...

Emo rant over.

Lol seriously I can't stay in bed all day unless I go to bed late. It kills the day if I don't wake up.

Squall7 said:
...my girlfriend wakes me up (for whatever reason, and I'm therefore grumpy)...
Agreed on that!

Yeah so either the missus, plans (e.g. something with mates, footy, something on TV I particularly want to watch), uni, food, and sometimes Wii games.

Toss a bid cold bucket of water on them.:lol:

Or just tell them you have counterstrike upstairs. :lol:

Lewi T said:
Agreed on that!

Yeah so either the missus, plans (e.g. something with mates, footy, something on TV I particularly want to watch), uni, food, and sometimes Wii games.

OMG, hahahaha!! I thought footy was something else entirely. If you get my drift :ihih:

*Then* it sunk in is probably +football+ (akitusa -> soccer). :lol:

[DT] said:
OMG, hahahaha!! I thought footy was something else entirely. If you get my drift :ihih:

*Then* it sunk in is probably +football+ (akitusa -> soccer). :lol:
Hahaha, I didn't think of that one actually, but that sure is another thing on the list! :lol:

Back