What gets people outta bed?

on weekdays : the thought that the weekend is 1 day closer.

on weekneds: i wouldnt know, i dont get up in the mornings on wekeends. im a night owl :p

killik119 said:
Funny how no one has said, "the joy of life." That's what gets me outta bed. The feeling of being an individual in a world full of potential, the chance to meet new and exciting people each and every day, the fact that when I wake up I hear birds chirping and kids playing hackey sack in the street. Ahh, life is good.
...Can you hook me up with whatever you're smoking please?

shock1wd3.gif

Ive got to get out of bed ?

Useualy its because im awake

Syntax said:
Several reasons as to why I get up..

1. College
2. Work
3. I don't like to stay in bed all day..
Short and sweet. :)
But yeah, I hate staying in bed past the 9.00 am mark. I have way too many things to do, so I try to get up as early as my body would allow.

I take it I'm the only person on these boars who can cite the need to go to work and earn a living as a reason to get out of bed? lol ?

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I take it I'm the only person on these boars who can cite the need to go to work and earn a living as a reason to get out of bed? lol ?

I used to work for a liven

But since the landlords didnt leave me allone during the day or give me a days warning before doing any work out side/near my flat now I dont work

I used to work nights
Now
Well
The jobs I want are full of forgeners (dont ever want to do a lazy arse sit down job)

Hmm I haven't broken up from college yet so I've been getting up just to go there =/

Other things are:

- Meeting the boyf
- If I know I'm going somewhere exciting that day
- Got stuff to do.
- Need the bathroom, sadly that's the case most weekends when I try and have a luy in >=/

Today I only got up because I have a 3,000 word essay and five 500 word essays to do by Friday, and today and tomorrow night is the only chance I'll get to do it. Oh and I'm waiting for my last parcel to come from Amazon which better come soon lol.

Anyway for me its normally that the shakes have taken hold - and I need a pick-me-up glass of vodka or Gin to start the day properly - helps clear your headache for the drive to work!...

Such is the price you pay for having an 50% alcohol diet..!

(Has no-one thought to make jokes about bilogical urges? - must I think of "everything"..?)

PS Is my sig picture working?

Last edited:
Back