Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nintendo is probably waiting for all the kiddies to get home from school so they can skip homework and wii all night long with their (hopefully) surprising update..i am officially expecting the update to be tonight or tomorrow, after that im giving up on it lol

hahaha no ones gonna give up on it lol if it never comes we'll be talking about it forever .......
'is it tommorow??'

Lol that sounded like a guy in love hoping for his girl to return with him...and yeah it may be like that, lol, but Nintendo will not dissapoint!

el-zilcho said:
hahaha no ones gonna give up on it lol if it never comes we'll be talking about it forever .......
'is it tommorow??'
hahaha damn you..how did you know?:lol:

{Axtlár} said:
Lol that sounded like a guy in love hoping for his girl to return with him...and yeah it may be like that, lol, but Nintendo will not dissapoint!

your 100% correct, they never disappointed us since day 1. the wii alone was a steal for $250! and now were so greedy we are starved for more and more updates, almost demanding them!

man, now i gotta keep checking for the update here lol..thank god i am free today. i guess you guys are doing the same, wanna play halo until we get word?(if you have it)

Id hold out for October tenth. Mabye streaming of their press conference. That would be interesting.

Geez, guys...I have been doing that all morning. Checking the shop channel for updates. Since the games from the last 2 weeks have been kinda..wack. lol. But, I hope that with the new update, it will be something we can all use without any issues. I surely hope it wont be a disappointment. I cant take anymore of that..--__--*

I just had a chat with a rep. of nintendo and the guy basically didnt know anything about it and all he kept doing was giving me a listof all possible things it could be and they all were tiny little things that are happenning like contests and stuff.

He also kept mentioning hourglass as the newest possible thing. I think that guy didnt no wat he was doing:crazy:

damn, never heard of that..thats interesting. thank you.

just thinking..if reggie mentioned to expect a surprise towards the end of september..why would they release it 10 days into the october? i'm not sure if they had made the date at the time, but it seems a bit weird if they did it like that..or maybe the conference will state we all got hosed!

My Friend called up Nintendo about his own wii, and by chance asked about the surprise. A Nintendo Rep said it will just be the release of the new "check Mii Out" channel, i know it sounds un-reliable, but hes not one to lie.

So if i were you i wouldnt get my hopes up...

I just had another call and this time it was a woman who kept asking me wer i found this info so i told her that i found it on youtube. She put me on hold and went to check the nintendo website. Wen she got back she said she couldnt find anything on it and that if its not there then she cant varify anything and wen i asked her to look at the interview itself she said that she doesnt have access to that so any other questions and thats it.

WOW wat a load of bull!!!:mad5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back