Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise? I thought for sure there would be one today.

E for All is on the 10th right? Looking forward to it.

I called Nintendo of America concerning this upcoming "surprise" information, in which I was put on hold while the nice lady contacted her manager. When she returned I was asked if I had a Wii console, and I informed them that my Wii was on it's way back from repair today.

The comment was that you need WiiConnect24 turned on, and that the only information she could give me is that is was regarding the release of the "Check Mii Out" channel.

There you have it, it should be ready for download anytime now (she said).

I don't think so, Chessaholic, because we already saw that announced(not officially though) so it wouldn't be a surprise..
Kriskaos, that's not the surprise either..Reggie said it was something else, but the nice lady and the manager either don't know or are hiding it..

{Axtlár} said:
Kriskaos, that's not the surprise either..Reggie said it was something else, but the nice lady and the manager either don't know or are hiding it..
Well I believe it, as I heard it from the mouth of an Nintendo Rep. (or Employee), whatever you want to call it. While I had hoped it to be something much more than this, but I am going to accept this answer since it has came from a reliable source.

For those who don't want to believe it, call yourself, and post what answer you receive. If more multiple answers are different then it would be safe to say they are mistaken, however I doubt it, since they either have the information available or simply say "I don't have that information". Just call and post, it would be nice if they are wrong but I seriously doubt it.

I doubt everyone who works for nintendo will know this information- it would get leaked too easily. if there is a surprise then only the top people (reggie and the people who made it, are putting it on blah blah blah will know the full details. Check mii out may be coming soon- but that isnt a surprise...

Lol yeah I understand, man..well I hope the surprise is here soon

chessaholic said:
I doubt everyone who works for nintendo will know this information- it would get leaked too easily. if there is a surprise then only the top people (reggie and the people who made it, are putting it on blah blah blah will know the full details.
Noting that the END OF SEPTEMBER IS HERE it is not much for leaked information. If you've ever worked for any technical support facility you will find that most the answers are pulled by a computer terminal via database. To prevent this information leaked you simply update this database upon date of delivery. Answers to questions without solid information are generally adddressed "We do not have that information available". Since this question was not common, it took a supervisor to lookup the information in more depth to find it. Makes perfect sense to me.

chessaholic said:
Check mii out may be coming soon- but that isnt a surprise...
Was it publicly known when it was to be released? We know we was going to get it, but when? Believe what you want guys, not going to argue about it - it's not worth it. Those who want something more than hope and faith I hope it helped settle this mystery for you.

No, a date wasnt officially announced, i admit that- but i think we all assumed that it wouldnt be too long now. Besides, this is nintendo saying 'soon'. they said that wii points would be on the european stars catalogue soon- that was months ago.

Still we are a little clearer now thanks to kris ... we will get get an update along with the channell , more mii stuff probs and some net tweaks like a flash updrade ... ill be happy with those !

FOR NOW!

yeah that might be what is going to happen: they'll update the shop channel with the new games and with the new channel to be downloaded along with the said surprise, you will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back