Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the surprise is simple.
"In an effort to overhaul the site, Nintendo servers, and all power has collapsed and failed on us, so sorry"

now THAT would be funny.

D S said:
it appears i was wrong. I meant the HQ was in amercia, why else is it called "NOA"

Nintendo of America (NOA) is simply the American branch of the company. It's main corporate HQ is in Japan. Europe has a branch too.

Skippy said:
Nintendo of America (NOA) is simply the American branch of the company. It's main corporate HQ is in Japan. Europe has a branch too.

Correct me if im wrong (probably will be) but isnt the Europe branch in Germany?

Lets all come together and hope there will be a surprise tomorrow.:yesnod:

ojo said:
Lets all come together and hope there will be a surprise tomorrow.:yesnod:

There is no surprise, Reggie probably meant the surprise to be either SSBB Wifi announcement, the CD games for VC or the Link Crossbow game with the Wii Zapper.

I've actually got a feeling that that upcoming October 10 press conference was originally scheduled for September and it just got pushed back. So I would just expect some interesting news to come out of that.

Right about now I'm imagining the people of nintendo finding out that they or more specifically Reggie told us about a surprise should've been out by the end of September and they are all running around asking each other, checking their databases and calling Iwata for an answer. And then Iwata calls Reggie and starts screaming at him in japanese. There all tring to figure out wat they could fake to be the surprise in such short notice....

LOLZ....wow wat a day!:lol:

JerryC said:
lol

Iwata: ベーステクニックもこんなにすごいものだったとは!!!!!
Reggie: um...i cant....i dont uh... wut?
AHAHAHHAHA that made me lol
rep for that pal

The surprise is
its the ring with reggie ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hes gonna crawl out the tv and start hitting us with wiimotes saying "I am happy" over and over!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back