Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he meant September 2008? he said there will be a surprise by the end of september... maybe he meant 2008! lol

still waiting?

Its Sun Sept 30th here MN USA...No suprise yet...I think Mon VC Update might have somthing...Anyone get the Mon Update yet (Hey Brits>>>)

Game on

wow

UK gets VC updates on Fri...wicked! Just in time for the Weekend...unlike Here in USA Mon Madness (Have to to to/work/school/job ect...) No down time to play the new games...

so What should I expect On Mon?

Game on

Maybe the surprise will be out in America first and then later for other countries.

well in the interview the guy asked why there wasn't internet in mp3, reggie responded, than he's like well do you have anything for us, and reggie said by the end of september, so it kinda seems logicalf or wi-fi in brawl to be the surprise

mushroomedmario said:
well in the interview the guy asked why there wasn't internet in mp3, reggie responded, than he's like well do you have anything for us, and reggie said by the end of september, so it kinda seems logicalf or wi-fi in brawl to be the surprise
seconds like before that their talking about a little blue light coming on for a surprise

all this wait, hope, and anticipation and nothing happens.

tbh, i think the "suprise" was that update, 3.0U or whatever. he said it would happen by the end of september, maybe it was released earlier than expected. or maybe they had a hard time encoding a USB keyboard to work with the browser, so they just made it with the message board to say they did something.

im pissed of @ nintend9 4 this

crap net
no demos
crap memory
crap music system
not enough vc

and no suprise grrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back