Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably forgot like people are saying. Then tomorrow he will finally read something online saying Nintendo cheated everyone. he will read it and be shocked that he forgot. Think of something to do. Then send a wii message to everyone saying something like " mario kart is due in 2008" just incase you didnt know for the past few months...lol

I'm sorta let down. I went camping this weekend and I had no WIFI so i couldn't check out whats going on. I come home today round 6 and still no suprise =( I'm up till 11 so unless it comes out 11:59, i'll probley see it. IF Nintendo dosn't come through a lot of people could be hurt.

You know..I hope they come out with a channel thats like myspace..and call it..."MiiSpace" LOL! Have a little profile and blog...and add music to it. add pictured. lol! It doesnt have to be BIG..but, its a way to see people and comment on the profiles..and have an option to click and exchange number privately...you know?

A good friend of mine mentioned a music channel. That would be pretty cool. Music that relates to you..and you can click on a person and rate their musical tastes. lol!

Wouldnt that be cool, you guys?

O__O What...? What I miss? We arent getting the surprise? Oh, Im sorry everyone. I was just trying to make you all feel better. --__--* Im sorry. No surprise..--__--*

It isnt even the end of September yet!

Besides, there hasnt been any channels updated/added on weekends before, at least as far as i remember. if there is anything i think we will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Again, most updates arrive in the early hours of the morning while i'm asleep.

Hmm..well, if not on Monday then Wednesday. Geesh. ---__---*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back