Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here the email i got

2_copy.gif

That does look like it is most likely the surprise...

yea thats wat i thought also...i feel so let down right now

I feel let down too. That's a horrible suprise. So what? A convention to do with a DS game. Wow. I was hoping for something way better than that.

if that is the surprise then it sucks.........are you kidding me!!

manufan15 said:
I feel let down too. That's a horrible suprise. So what? A convention to do with a DS game. Wow. I was hoping for something way better than that.
I don't think that was it reggie said it had something to do with the wii and the slot would light up.

It's probably just delayed. . .

Bliss said:
here the email i got

2_copy.gif

its not the surprise. im pretty sure Reggie said it was wii related...... i have a feeling September will go by and that blue light will not glow...

You guys that's not the surprise. Nintendo literally has those launch events for every Nintendo game. (And quite a few third party games) This isn't even close to surprising. Chances are the "surprise" was forgotten about or it already happened.

Edit: And like Wiitime said, Reggie said it was Wii related.

that cant be the surprise because it is in a specific regiom

if that is the suprise it sux!!!
still waiting and hoping for something on the wii though

kerrko said:
whats the surprise to do with

if we knew that then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, but best guess is that we are expecting a new wii channel or something to do with connect 24 to happen fairly soon- preferably before the end of september. i.e NOW.

JAKE196 said:
I don't think that was it reggie said it had something to do with the wii and the slot would light up.

It's probably just delayed. . .

Reggie never said the slot would light up... he went straight from the check mii out to "the suprise is coming" and "by the end of september".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back