Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted or not but look at this email someone got who asked if we were ever going to get a Wii headset

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

At this time, Nintendo has not announced a Wii Headset, so we are "not sure" if one will ever be released. If that ever changes in the future, we'll be sure to post the information on our website at www.nintendo.com.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Dervin Camden

Notice the quotation marks on "not sure", the September surprise is probably a headset then? Just delayed for a bit.

3...2...1......OK Its officially October here in NYC!!!

FoamRocket said:
I don't know if this has been posted or not but look at this email someone got who asked if we were ever going to get a Wii headset

At this time, Nintendo has not announced a Wii Headset, so we are "not sure" if one will ever be released. If that ever changes in the future, we'll be sure to post the information on our website at www.nintendo.com.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Dervin Camden

Notice the quotation marks on "not sure", the September surprise is probably a headset then? Just delayed for a bit.

Dervin Camden seems to be the only Nintendo employee or something. I did a Google Search and found Dervin Camden replying to a lot of emails to Nintendo for various things like the Nintendo DS Browser, a Wii Development Kit, so that makes me wonder a bit

mushroomedmario said:
yeah secretly he runs the multi-billion dollar company

he just puts on a mask/costume when he is supposed to be sakurai or reggie

lol, but thats not what i meant, i meant he seems to be the only employee in customer service, because all emails, at least the ones published on the internet, seem to be signed Dervin Camden and I find that strange

FoamRocket said:

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Dervin Camden

U are putting way too much thought into this. There is a very small dim light in the word "not sure" and yet you found it. Desperate, yes.

Renz said:
U are putting way too much thought into this. There is a very small dim light in the word "not sure" and yet you found it. Desperate, yes.

Actually I haven't put much thought into this at all, since I'm not the one who pointed out the "not sure" in the first place - I don't care all that much of some sort of surprise, especially since I haven't even got a Wii :lol:

Perhaps every Nintendo employee call themselves Dervin Camden? :crazy:

well, its officially past midnight here in the west coast, so i guess no surprise........ :( :(

well, i guess we can all agree on that the surprise was in fact the wi-fi Brawl confirmation...... kinda sweet :) :(

I reckon the suprise is that Nintendo has created a system that trys to increase peoples patience, you're experiencing it now.

mark84 said:
I reckon the suprise is that Nintendo has created a system that trys to increase peoples patience, you're experiencing it now.

Well it doesnt ****ing work

....aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh

My faith in this surprise has finally faded
I hate Reggie for doing this to me!

oh well doo doo dee doo dee doo doo doo:crazy:

FoamRocket said:
Actually I haven't put much thought into this at all, since I'm not the one who pointed out the "not sure" in the first place - I don't care all that much of some sort of surprise, especially since I haven't even got a Wii :lol:

Perhaps every Nintendo employee call themselves Dervin Camden? :crazy:
no duh, its a code name they all have to wear. try saying it backwards god..

Nedmac nivred

nvm yeah i think he's the only one..

most have forgotten and tried to placate the awaiting fans with this

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Sonic might have cut it, but wtf is this Lucas? But really, get over the stupid surprise. Yes, disappointing, but you (we, cause i was anticipating too >=( ) blew it out of proportion. Nintendo will have something (undoubtedly) on Oct. 10th or 11th

Yes my spirit is broken but i'll still hold on to the sliver of hope that it may come out a 12:00 PM like the virtual console games do.

Looks like the surprise is done, no surprise.

stemebersprisewb5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back