Who's the person you want to go against all the time?

It's been going pretty well actually xcept for archives... for that i used to pull out my torka
BTW I don't play my 56 profile any more

@redcrow: I prefer it over the terralite but IMHO the annova is better than the sigmus.

It depends on the map.
Anova is awesome in close quarters, but longer distance i prefer the sigmus.

They are ok.. OCTOPU$$Y was one of them... I know I have played 3 of them. Cannot remember the other two. ...My wife was watching me play one game and saw them on there and she was telling me to "Just annihilate those three" So I did... It was alot of fun. It was on outpost. (She was slightly digusted at their name selection)

I think they are your average players. (Not that i'm any better).
I do applaud one of them, whose name makes fun of hackers.

I actually played against the axel dude(the one that hacked the leaderboards to take in the first 5 positions) the other day in a game with my 2nd profile.
And even though i myself was just mindlessly running around at the time, i could tell he wasn't very good.
Or like me, could't be bothered to, play well at the time.

Last edited:
I would like to play against myself. Something like my current profile, "TampaBondo," vs. my former profile, "THE EVIL ONE." I would then be able to see any dumb mistakes that I still make first hand and learn from them. You can learn only so much from playing with better players before you become one of the better players and "plateau" in terms of skill. I guess this would be similar to why professional athletes watch videos of themselves.

I don't know how much Prince-LUIGI, Crazy Bacon, and "Daisy" play anymore...but I would love to challenge the classic champs!

Daisy and CrazyBacon seem good, but i can't hep but think prince-Luigi (i'm probably wrong) is overrated. Seemed to me he mostly got the benefit of playing a lot.
I did met one guy lately who was really fast. -Zeus- was his name.

Daisy and CrazyBacon seem good, but i can't hep but think prince-Luigi (i'm probably wrong) is overrated. Seemed to me he mostly got the benefit of playing a lot.
I did met one guy lately who was really fast. -Zeus- was his name.

Crazy Bacon is in my clan :) He has moved to MW3 but i was chatting to him the other day and he's coming back for a few games with us. Daisy's Wii broke, he moved to reloaded on PS3 and did'nt like it.. his Wii is currently being repaired and he is coming back. Luigi is good, but not as good as the other 2. RS steve has done all those challenges, he has recorded 30 streaks in conflict on all maps and uploaded them to YT :)

-Zeus- is also on my Roster. He is a secret board alt... likely from my clan,PKMN (also my clan lol ) or SD.... unless its Justify. He will hit 56 in 6 days and has a 4.5 kdr last I checked.....best streak 56 0_0

tell zeus to hack a console once every while when he plays goldeneye mode though.
that's the one thing i disliked. He played great(more than great) but it'be nice if he hacked at least once :)

Back