Wii gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...what Im confused. What do you mean. are you saying I'll only get banned if I've had a different account? If thats the case Im fine. Basically Im confused, so if you could explain a little more I would appreciate it.

mmichael09 said:
wait...what Im confused. What do you mean. are you saying I'll only get banned if I've had a different account? If thats the case Im fine. Basically Im confused, so if you could explain a little more I would appreciate it.
She is saying that if you get banned and just make another account to come on, that account will most likely be banned too.

Well...I guess its out of my hands at this point so Im gonna go to bed now and just hope that I still can access this account when I get home from work tomorrow. Sorry for the stupid thread!

mmichael09 said:
Yes, having duplicate accounts is not allowed. You can not have more than one. If you get banned, you have a reason.

mmichael09 said:
Well...I guess its out of my hands at this point so Im gonna go to bed now and just hope that I still can access this account when I get home from work tomorrow. Sorry for the stupid thread!

Ahh, night, and don't worry, I think you're perfectly fine. Hopefully you didn't post anywhere else? If so, edit all of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back