Wii graphics capability.

Halo360

WiiChat Member
Jun 24, 2006
Does anyone know what the graphics capability on the Wii will be? Will the Wii have online gaming available? I'm too lazy to check myself.

Last edited:
Halo360 said:
Does anyone know what the graphics capability on the Wii will be? Will the Wii have online gaming available? I'm too lazy to check myself.

The wii will have online gameing through a wifi connection. Most people think the wii will have about twice the graphics power of gamecube.

The following is a quote from wikipedia....

"The console is confirmed to have a stand-by feature entitled WiiConnect24, enabling it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while consuming very little electrical power."

I am probably sure that they will have the online capability as you can also download the retro games.

Unsure about the graphics, there have been rumours running around and could have been possibly confirmed by now.

I think graphics are going to be better than Xbox360 but not better that PS3 ones, although Wii graphics in ssome games like tony hawk will be amazing really amazing

I believe Nintendo haven't been focusing on the graphics that much, they will be decent of course, probably not as great as other consoles like PS3. Remember that the Wii is not classified as "next gen", implying that it's overall performance/graphics won't be a big step-up from previous consoles.

Nintnedo hasn' focused on graphics as much yes. This yea they are rtrying to make stronger showing of graphic as they are saying "graphics aren't important" so there is a certain wow factor.

Arcadium said:
I think graphics are going to be better than Xbox360 but not better that PS3 ones, although Wii graphics in ssome games like tony hawk will be amazing really amazing
Sorry but I'm compelled to rip up the fact that the ps3 isn't even out and you think it's better than xbox 360 (graphical wise) I hate how nobody can realize the only things that look good on the ps3 are cutscenes which i could make on a windows 95 better than most people over there at sony lmao. I don't know why but i've always disliked sony for some reason. they're a generation older than xbox yet not as developed just over-hyping it. though the nintendo is far older they have realized long ago that it's gamplay not graphics that matter, also a good story never hurt anybody. along with that there are a few spelling mistakes please check nothing is worse than guessing what your trying to say.
PS. Tony Hawk sucks

imthegoth2 said:
Sorry but I'm compelled to rip up the fact that the ps3 isn't even out and you think it's better than xbox 360 (graphical wise) I hate how nobody can realize the only things that look good on the ps3 are cutscenes which i could make on a windows 95 better than most people over there at sony lmao. I don't know why but i've always disliked sony for some reason. they're a generation older than xbox yet not as developed just over-hyping it. though the nintendo is far older they have realized long ago that it's gamplay not graphics that matter, also a good story never hurt anybody. along with that there are a few spelling mistakes please check nothing is worse than guessing what your trying to say.
PS. Tony Hawk sucks

HOLY FUCKIN ****!!! BURN!!!!!! HERES SOME CREAM BUDDY!!!11ONE!!1!

imthegoth2 said:
PS. Tony Hawk sucks

yeah man you suck and the only thing you don't like from tony hawk is that is a mans game (something you don't are) and I think you only wanna play Sponge Bob Square Pants or cars maybe

Here's what they should do:

make the Wii have freakishly awesome graphics (or at least the capability to), that way the dedicated PSX and Xbox users will give nintedndo a chance, but we all know that none of the games will take advantage of the graphics, so thise people would be stuck playing awesome games with crappy graphics and love it.

Back