Wii headset

*Their not There

Nintendo has made no such announcement about the release of such a product. they need to hurry the hell up though

uloseiwin said:
And, its never going to happen. NEVER. So dont count on it...:(

They already make a DS headset and have recently hinted at the possibility for the Wii.

uloseiwin said:
Actually, its they're, not their or there :)

And, its never going to happen. NEVER. So dont count on it...:(

1. Nice call out.

2. They'll definitely make a headset. Actually, I guaranty, that it's in development at this very moment.

Last edited:
They actually announced that they think that a headset would make a fine addition to the wii and many people are wanting it, and Nintendo said its a high possibility that they "might" be making one. Then they were asked if one was in production they they said "next question"

Moose said:
*Their not There

Nintendo has made no such announcement about the release of such a product. they need to hurry the hell up though

'uloseiwin' Just made you look like an ass.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Pwned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they are making one, how will we use it? Will it be wireless through the usb or connected through bluetooth?

Well, if they do make one, it wont be for a good year or two. And you just wait, they will probably require FCs to talk to each person :lol:

uloseiwin said:
Well, if they do make one, it wont be for a good year or two. And you just wait, they will probably require FCs to talk to each person :lol:

Well, that's a guaranty as well. (The FC part) But, I think we'll have a headset by the end of the year. I'm going to say we get it with either Brawl, Mario Kart, or Animal Crossing.

Headset is bound to happen.
Think about it, its the one good peripheral we need for the Wii.

Nintendo is aware of that, and like nic7 suggested, one is probably being developed right now.

would the headset be attached to the wiimote or do you think it would be totally seperate, like run on its own batteries and be bluetooth wireless.Cuz i hear you are able to use the classic controller for mario kart. so would you have to chose between using that or the headset? that would suck

nic7 said:
I'm going to say we get it with either Brawl, Mario Kart, or Animal Crossing.

No, I have to disagree. Those games are developed for everyone, which means 8 year old kids, and therefore, a headset probably wont happen. It will come probably with some rated T or M game, which there arent too many of on the wii. Animal Crossing I am 100% sure will not come with a headset; possible but unlikely for Mario Kart and Brawl.

I've posted about this before in other threads and yeah, there's no question that the headset would have to be some sort of wireless (likely bluetooth) headset so that people using gamecube controllers wouldn't get screwed over.

They might also just update the wii's firmware to support bluetooth headsets. Which I'd be fine with as well.

@Uloseiwin- Nintendo released the official DS headset the same day as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. So, there really isn't an argument there.

Back