Wii vs Xbox

ericlewis91 said:
Wii is most fun
Ps3 i have for blue ray!
And on another note, you could just go back in time to the year 2000 and give a ps2 a virtual controller and it would be a wii (only the ps2 would still have a bit more power). Due to the ps3's 60GB of space,the AI will be much smarter, the games will be longer, there will be more things to do in the games, the graphics will be better, the gameplay (combos, weapons...etc) will be better, the games will be longer and more realistic. Sure ps3 might not have a full blown out VR controller, but it still has the 6 axis, and what will be focused on is innovating the games with all that 60GB space. Trust me, AI will react more fluently and realisticly in ps3 games than wii games. The games themselves will be more innovated and advanced, whereas wii will have some innovation, but overall will be teh same as gamecube, just with online and a VR controller thrown in.

there's no point if having a 60gb for smart ai when the game sucks,who wants to play through a sucky game so long?and i hated sony a very long time ago before the wii.And intellagent?every sony fanboy i see comes in and starts talking **** like "ps3 fo l1f3,Wii sucks!"very intellagent.wii ain't a gamecube,if anything the ps3 is a ps2 with a bonus blu-ray player.And many of the games on ps3 are gonna be on 360 so i have no need to even consider owning a ps3.and the fps games will be better on the xbox cause it doesn't have those wierd ass little joy sticks by the bottom.Atleast the xbox gives you a option to own a worthless dvd player.

psychono2 said:
there's no point if having a 60gb for smart ai when the game sucks,who wants to play through a sucky game so long?and i hated sony a very long time ago before the wii.And intellagent?every sony fanboy i see comes in and starts talking **** like "ps3 fo l1f3,Wii sucks!"very intellagent.wii ain't a gamecube,if anything the ps3 is a ps2 with a bonus blu-ray player.And many of the games on ps3 are gonna be on 360 so i have no need to even consider owning a ps3.and the fps games will be better on the xbox cause it doesn't have those wierd ass little joy sticks by the bottom.Atleast the xbox gives you a option to own a worthless dvd player.
Woah buddy you say ps3 has bad games WHEN U PLAY WII GAMES? They may not be impressive NOW, but its library will build. Just like when ps2 was first released, with its crap library. And me saying wii sucks, is my opinion. Vice versa, many 360 games will be on ps3, the list for ps3 exclusives is greater than 360's. Many exclusive sequels for ps2 will be carried over to ps3. Thats the only thing thats stopping me from getting a 360, is all its multi platform games. Ps3 also gives you an option to own the best quality dvd player, for $400 less than a blu-ray dvd player. But yea ps3's games are lacking now, but wait until metal gear solid 4, lair, resident evil 5, devil may cry 4, final fantasy 13, white night story, assassins creed, killzone 2, jak and daxter the lost frontier, motorstorm, elder scrolls IX: oblivion, silent hill 5, ninja gaiden sigma, Getaway 3, God of War 3, Monster Hunter 2 & 3, Medal of Honour airborn, F.E.A.R., Unreal Tournament, Gran Turismo 5, tekken 6, virtua fighter 5 come out.

ummm oblivion and f.e.a.r are allready out so i don't have to wait.
and yes you get a high end dvd player,but what if you don't own a HD tv?sony is just shoving a useless dvd player down your throat.And you think the wii games suck cause sony finally got to you.what are you gonna do when the ps3 fails?

without misunderstanding but is just a bit stupid to say that the wii game play is sooooo bad... anyway...everyone has it's opinion!!

of course the wii games will be much more great in future...nobody expect them to release as many games as xbox360 from the begin...??

to begin with... fifa2007 and pro evolution6 for wii seem to be are very good...please don't say they are childish..(but some games are better!!)

as i recall the wii is selling more than ps3.Is it cause they don't have the money?or is it the thousands of people selling them on ebay stopping people from getting there brain washed,sony loving hands on one?either way,the numbers dont lie.wii is greatly loved more than ps3.

darthbeaverxp said:
metal gear solid 4, lair, resident evil 5, devil may cry 4, final fantasy 13, white night story, assassins creed, killzone 2, jak and daxter the lost frontier, motorstorm, elder scrolls IX: oblivion, silent hill 5, ninja gaiden sigma, Getaway 3, God of War 3, Monster Hunter 2 & 3, Medal of Honour airborn, F.E.A.R., Unreal Tournament, Gran Turismo 5, tekken 6, virtua fighter 5 come out.
Wow, those are some crap games you listed there. Out of all those games I'd only play 2, those are Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo 5.

Also Unreal Tournament has no way in hell of beating the PC version.

Icetrash said:
Wow, those are some crap games you listed there. Out of all those games I'd only play 2, those are Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo 5.

Also Unreal Tournament has no way in hell of beating the PC version.

I'd rather play Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Killzone 2, Motorstorm, Silent Hill 5, God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5 than Mario Striker, Mario Baseball, Mario Basketball 3-on-3, Paper Mario and the crap load of other Mario titles.

In fact I'm so sick of Mario, I wish Bowser kidnaps Mario instead of Peach and locks him up good.

Last edited:
granturismo is the same fu**ing game everytime,with pretty graphics.

Lethal said:
Stating facts does not make me a fanboy buddy. You can talk and praise the Wii all you want but in reality its not what everyone hoped for. Read the topic title bud. Whats the better buy? If you think Wii then your a moron plain and simple. If your poor than go for the Wii. Im done arguing with children. I own all 3 systems and I am no fanboy to either. I just know the facts.

What did you just turn 18 and buy all 3 consoles with your mummys trust fund?

Not everyone here is Young , Inexperienced or a Boy. Though i will give you a bronze star for your atrocious attempt to be a condescending forum troll.

psychono2 said:

I really feel sorry for all the wii owners on this site. You have trash like this representing you. I own a wii, but im partial to my ps3 so I could care less.

re

nokia said:
What did you just turn 18 and buy all 3 consoles with your mummys trust fund?

Not everyone here is Young , Inexperienced or a Boy. Though i will give you a bronze star for your atrocious attempt to be a condescending forum troll.

All 3 consoles are $1050-$1250. Its not that much money. If you need a trust fund for that, then you have some problems.

billm0066 said:
So nintendo doesnt use bluetooth? :tard:
okay,there are stories of people playing games on ps3 when there gun goes off or something without them pushing any buttons.

Back