Wii vs Xbox

Icetrash said:
Wow, those are some crap games you listed there. Out of all those games I'd only play 2, those are Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo 5.

Also Unreal Tournament has no way in hell of beating the PC version.
I know, ur too young to play big boy games. Maybe when u grow up your mommy and daddy will let you play M rated games. Ur such a fanboy that u diss them before you even play them. And yet you play mario sunshine and raving rabbids probably. You dont need an hd tv to play blu-ray. Hd tv only enhances quality. So its a pretty fine deal if you ask me.

Last edited:
psychono2 said:
okay,there are stories of people playing games on ps3 when there gun goes off or something without them pushing any buttons.

again more talk without any facts. Will you ever learn? Did you know my wii remotes disconnect from my system all the time? I have to power down the system and resync them. Its quite annoying. My ps3 remotes have been flawless. Are you starting to figure out why sony has a higher price tag? Its called quality.

billm0066 said:
again more talk without any facts. Will you ever learn? Did you know my wii remotes disconnect from my system all the time? I have to power down the system and resync them. Its quite annoying. My ps3 remotes have been flawless. Are you starting to figure out why sony has a higher price tag? Its called quality.
Yo man psycho's just helplessly making crap up trying to make himself feel better, hes trying to convince himself that ps3 and 360 dont own the wii, which in reality, they do/will.

darthbeaverxp said:
Yo man psycho's just helplessly making crap up trying to make himself feel better, hes trying to convince himself that ps3 and 360 dont own the wii, which in reality, they do/will.
oh no,the wii will never be like the 360,i love the 360 now more than the wii,even though i haven't touched it in a while.But it might change once i've had the wii as long as my 360. But I doubt it.

psychono2 said:
oh no,the wii will never be like the 360,i love the 360 now more than the wii,even though i haven't touched it in a while.But it might change once i've had the wii as long as my 360. But I doubt it.
Glad to see you can appreciate a good console, that is better than the wii...by alot.

I havn't had the wii as long as my 360, of course i'am gonna choose the 360.

darthbeaverxp said:

To you the PS3 and 360 owns the Wii, but to most people on this site the Wii owns them. Truthfully who can really say 1 system owns the other. Everyone has their own preference. You dislike the Wii because what? It has poor graphics or less specs then the PS3. While us Wii'ers love the Wii for the gameplay or whatever reason someone like's or dislike's it for. Personally I prefer the Wii not because of the graphics but for the wide variety of games. They have the best 1st party games on any console.

As the way the sales look this holiday the less powerfull system has out sold all console's in that period. Granted PS3 didn't have enough systems to compete but Nintendo has a boarder user base. Where as PS3 and 360 seem to focus there attention to gamers of your type.

I'm not saying Nintendo is the best but they make good business decision's.

nokia said:
What did you just turn 18 and buy all 3 consoles with your mummys trust fund?

Hmmmmm or Im 26 married with a family. Try again lil girl. Sounds like somebody lives off franks and beans here lol. So whos next?

Last edited:
billm0066 said:
All 3 consoles are $1050-$1250. Its not that much money. If you need a trust fund for that, then you have some problems.

Lol yeah, anyone over 18 should have no problem getting this amount of money.... anyone under well nowonder your bickering about this crap, each to there own...

darthbeaverxp said:
DID U KNOW WHATS FUNNY GUYS?! u all say the ps3's gameplay is crap, yet u praise the 360 is good. Ps3 has better gameplay than 360 due to its 6 axis blue tooth. At a minimum the gameplay is the same between both 360 and ps3. 360 has not motio nsensing at all. So guess what that makes u guys?! KIDTENDO FANBOYS!!!!!

u realy r a tosser aint ya, why come on this forum just to post crap that no1 wants to hear, makes me angry when people can't act grown up for one second.

3mpathy said:
Lol yeah, anyone over 18 should have no problem getting this amount of money.... anyone under well nowonder your bickering about this crap, each to there own...

im 22 and i could never get that amount of money to buy all 3 systems, i am a uni student with no cash what so ever, so think that maybe other people have imporatant things most of their money goes on...

i have no idea why people are coming on here flaming the wii, it's a wii forum. Go back the the ps3 and xbox forums if you wish to do that, im sure your not welcome here for this so why deliberatly cause an argument.

Last edited:
Anybody over 18 should be able to afford all 3 systems. I am 26 with a brand new house, 2 vehicles paid for, all 3 new systems and a kick ass computer. Im married with 3 kids as well. Anybody over 18 can make money. Just most are too damn lazy to get a real job.

You're 26, and married with a family? Shouldn't you be taking care of your wife and family, instead of playing video games all day?

You're a ****ing loser, i'm surpised you even have a wife. 26, with all three systems and a "kick ass" computer. Lmao, go outside for once.

You're full of **** probably too, I doubt you have all three systems or a wife.

Lethal said:
Anybody over 18 should be able to afford all 3 systems. I am 26 with a brand new house, 2 vehicles paid for, all 3 new systems and a kick ass computer. Im married with 3 kids as well. Anybody over 18 can make money. Just most are too damn lazy to get a real job.

And yet some of us here have gone to college and are either earning masters degrees or pursuing Phd's while paying for school straight out of our own pockets.

Your analogy is quite poor.

On another note it appears my last post never made it through and was lost I will now summarize it.

Lethal you are indeed a fanboy in every sense of the word. You say "anyone who believes the Wii is a beter buy is a moron" yet we will look at the facts.

The Xbox360 with an HD-DVD player costs 600 dollars. HD-DVD players that can also play DVDs are on the market for 460 dollars. The Wii posses the ability to access actual websites. To do this you would normally need a computer which costs at the least 300 dollars. Math works like this:

Xbox360: 460/600 = 76.6% price efficiency

Wii: 300/200(250 if you want to include Wii sports)= 150%(120%) efficiency

I also have not taken into account the price of a non-HD TV compared to a HD-TV which would further damage the price efficiency of theXbox360.

Also you say you are in possesion of "the facts"

Facts work like this:

"The Xbox 360 posses 3 2.3Ghz CPU's that support multiple threads each. It also has 512mb of RAM and a 20 GB HDD. The systems Graphics system is based off of a modified R580 chip."

and

"The Wii posses a bluetooth interface and a 90nm SOI CMOS process for it's main CPU. The system's standard controller is capable of detecting it's location in a 3 dimensional field along with it's acceleration."

Those are facts. And also by my last definition the facts are that the Wii is a better buy feature wise compared against the Xbox360.

You also seem to call me immature yet all of my posts have been much more mature then your own. I offered a peaceful resolution to the discussion that each can prefer whichever console they like. But you seem to have the need to call everyone who disagrees with you a moron. Now why don't you tell me which of us is more mature?

Last edited:
JDK721 said:
You're 26, and married with a family? Shouldn't you be taking care of your wife and family, instead of playing video games all day?

You're a ****ing loser, i'm surpised you even have a wife. 26, with all three systems and a "kick ass" computer. Lmao, go outside for once.

Dude ur a ****ing moron. Ur bashing him cause he has the three consoles? Is it against the law to occasionally relax and play some games at the age of 26? He also has kids so I'd imagine they'd be using the consoles as well, so I dont gt why you're trying to bash that, just makes you look like a twit. He has a job, and two cars, and you don't, Im pretty sure he goes out more than you. I know when im 26 ill at least have a console and when I have time off I'll be playing games, and its something to do when you're sick, lie down and play a game (cept for the wii's case where you have to stand up and move, which might not be good for a sick person).

JDK721 said:

Ok chump. Here is myspace you douche. I also have a pretty nice car there too. You jealous little prick lol. Ahhh yes life is good!!!! Oh and I just bought that house 2 months ago.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67195378

Back