Wiimote??

...If THAT's true...well that's BULLSHIT -______-'''
I myself don't even have the built in motion + wii-remote.
I have the first GEN with the attachment but that attachment is MIA since I beat skyward sword.

It's only bullshit if ya prefer sub-par, gimmicky motion controls to actually good ones. In such a case, I'd think anyone's taste in controller quality is bullshit moreso than the controller "issue" in question. :lol:

....orlly?
Throws Pokeball~
Jolteon appears~
Jolteon use THUNDER on EVERY single MagiKarp in existence~

/End

lol excuse that but felt like having a bit of fun.

dontchu be spammin hybrid, ur not excused

All the Magikarp hung on with their Focus Sash!

Magikarp(s) used Flail!

Foe's Jolteon became a bludgeoned, bloody mess of a corpse!

hybrid -x1 is out of usable Pokemon. hybrid -x1 [STRIKE]was banned[/STRIKE] whited out... ... ...

/hypocrisy

Well if I have to buy 2 new controllers just to play wii tennis then screw the upgrade. I can buy attachments but they won't fit in my rackets so screw that. Plus the cost of it all including the new system just to play tennis not worth it.

Not solely but if its doesn't work I'm not going to be happy. Plus I have a bunch of other games that don't use motion. In fact I don't have any motion games come to think of it.

All of your Wii games don't use motion controls? lolwut

Didn't realize that was even possible. :lol: I'm pretty sure ya won't need the Motion+ for old games via backwards compatibility that don't require it. Ninty wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. It would essentially be a hidden cost in the eyes of casual gamers who bought the Wii solely for things like Wii Sports 'n such, and distancing the casual crowd is exactly what Nintendo doesn't have in mind.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. All my games use motion except the classics and maybe even a few regular ones. But none use that little motion plus attachment square that plugs into the back of the wii controllers. But according to my link the WII U will not work without it even for wii sports and tennis. Or a controller with plus builtin. If that's true how stupid. You doubt that will happen. But the link says it will. So that is why I asked here to see if anyone knows for sure.

i read that the wii pro controller is compatible zith the wii u.
what i am wondering about though, is zether the normal controller is compatible as well.
i had the normal controller before goldeneye came out, so i bought the game without the pro controller since the only difference seemed to be the ZR and ZL button.
will my old classic controller be usable or not? anyone knows?

i will probably end up using the new gamepad though, since the layout seems to look good.
only concern is i aint got bigh hands

Glad to hear that they will only accept plus.
I sold my wii ages ago, but now I'm getting wii remotes and all that when Wii U comes out. Even the nunchuck, but here's a question... They never confirmed that the classic controller would work... (I know about the Pro Controller), but I will need the classic controller to play SSBB with... Geez Nintendo. They better do a Nintendo Direct explaining all of this including Wii U's eshop.

I'm going to get the Wii U on launch, but saving until Christmas. Why? Because thats how I dew. o-o

Back