Will it die?

i know but that just doesnt match the 64 one. The drumming idea was not very good.They focus more on mario and zelda more than star fox or DK. Nintendo should divide the games evenly. Like on the 64, they had no clue which games people liked but now its just 2 major hits.

lordsknightn said:
i would say that the drumming on the wii wouldn't be that bad though

Would you prefer it over a platformer type game though? Thats the real question, anyone in the right mind would rather play a platformer type game.

Sillyhat said:
Would you prefer it over a platformer type game though? Thats the real question, anyone in the right mind would rather play a platformer type game.

If it had a music library anywhere near what guitar hero has I would definitely play it.

Wait!? are we talking about a donkey kong game? If so then I would prefer a platformer. But Nintendo should definitely think about releasing a drumming game.

Homesrfan said:
I don't think so. Pretty sure there hasn't been a decent donkey kong game since 64. I could be wrong though.

Oh wait, there was Donky Konga or something.

What was that Bongo for? I thought it's from the Donkey Kong franchise.

Sillyhat said:
****, I have to see the numbers for Donky Konga for GameCube, I just can't believe it did that good to be able to even think about making another one.
They've already made Donkey Konga 2 :sick:

I can't wait for DK (Wii)...

Sillyhat said:
****, I have to see the numbers for Donky Konga for GameCube, I just can't believe it did that good to be able to even think about making another one.

That video wasn't a donkey kong game. I am not really sure why that guy linked us to an actual drumming game, when people in this thread are talking about a donkey kong bongo game, not a game where you play the drums ;/

I don't think donkey kong 64 was the best game for the 64 tho..... You have games like mario kart,jet force gemini(especially the multiplayer mode) and Zelda ocarina of time............. But don't say it was the best one and even Mega man 64 was good. I hope they do a sequel for that

StevenNevets said:
You guys need to learn how to use emulators... I learned it all today in 2 hours:cornut:

They're just not as fun as playing on the actual console tho.

Back