Will it die?

Omg, I can't believe I forgot about all those games...so Dk's tied for 1st :lol:

Has anyone here played Mischief Makers? (N64)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
....Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox and other classics are pioneers of video games. ....

Why doesn't anyone ever mention Mega Man among the great NES classics. I wouldn't even really say Star Fox is a classic...not like Mega Man.

I'm more afraid that Mega Man would die off.

hotpotato78 said:
I don't think donkey kong 64 was the best game for the 64 tho..... You have games like mario kart,jet force gemini(especially the multiplayer mode) and Zelda ocarina of time............. But don't say it was the best one and even Mega man 64 was good. I hope they do a sequel for that
Super smash bro is the best... i love Mario kart as well, both games were even better on GC.

The Nintendo 64 had the best games of all time and I can play them through the Wiis virtual console. Donkeykong injected a fresh burst of monkey life into gaming culture. And anyone who disagrees is wrong.

StevenNevets said:
You guys need to learn how to use emulators... I learned it all today in 2 hours:cornut:

It took you two hours to learn to open a exe, download a n64 rom, and open it in the exe?

registerednerd said:
I'm seriously gonna cry if DK64 doesn't eventually come out on virtual console. Although, after my cry, I'll probably just pick up and start playing something else.
The true words of a gamer who can withstand anything, even the loss of a good game. :lol:

Isn't it funny how everyone always talks about the classics and the games we've BEEN playing, and not more about the future?

Back