Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

I never liked Xbox. It was riding on Halos back and really didnt have good games. Kinda like how Nintendo rids on Mario and Zelda, without those they would be no more.

GamerCon said:
I never liked Xbox. It was riding on Halos back and really didnt have good games. Kinda like how Nintendo rids on Mario and Zelda, without those they would be no more.
OMG! THEY HAVE WAY MORE THAN MARIO AND ZELDA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

WELL THEN, IF NINTENDO ONLY HAS MARIO AND ZELDA THEN I GUESS ALL THE 360 HAS IS SHOOTERS AND THE PS3 IS JUST SOME SH*TTY CRAP! NINTENDO HAS:
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Kirby
Starfox
Partially Sonic
Fire Emblem
Pokemon......DO I HAVE TO KEEP GOING!?

Last edited:
Well, if you take the core out of most things, they lose their feel.
If you take FF and MGS out of the PS, what would it have?

They do but, you know if they didnt release mario with SSX, SSBM, golf, tennis, DDR, gosh what else... soccer, mario party's, well what im trying to say is, they really depend on mario.

Taills said:
Devil May Cry, God of War, Disgea, Tomb Raider, Twisted Metal, and a lot more. So taking out two games wont even budge the sony line up. Sony really has no mascot, nothing you can take from them will take away the Sony feel.

Last edited:
Taills said:

yea, if u take shooters out of the 360, wat would u have? nothin except maybe elder scrolls. take mario out we still got zelda. take zelda out we still got metroid. take metroid out we still got pokemon. take that out we got starfox. take that out we still got kirby. take that out we still got the smash bros. take that out we still got donkey kong. nintendo has a bunch of stuff they can rely on, not just a couple of things like the other systems. thats wat i like about nintendo systems, theres a wide veriety of games

Shoko said:
yea, if u take shooters out of the 360, wat would u have? nothin except maybe elder scrolls. take mario out we still got zelda. take zelda out we still got metroid. take metroid out we still got pokemon. take that out we got starfox. take that out we still got kirby. take that out we still got the smash bros. take that out we still got donkey kong. nintendo has a bunch of stuff they can rely on, not just a couple of things like the other systems. thats wat i like about nintendo systems, theres a wide veriety of games
Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Kirby, Donkey Kong. Those are not wide variety, those are the same games since the NES. Nothing really new with Nintendo.

Shoko said:

I was shooting for more of an explination that every system has a fallback option. Umm... like this.
If you were to take the major characters/mascots for the systems in their current state, each has something that it excells at in more than the others. Take Halo out of the xbox, it still has great online games. Take Mario and Zelda out of the Wii it still has great interactivity value. Take MGS4 and FF outta PS3 and it still has great graphics.

GamerCon said:
Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Kirby, Donkey Kong. Those are not wide variety, those are the same games since the NES. Nothing really new with Nintendo.

But still!
The same applies to all the consoles! And who's to say there isn't going to be more?

Last edited:
GamerCon said:
uhh...yea, there is. i mean, yea nintendo keeps its main little mascots and keep making games of it but they also make new things too.
And wait a sec...they are wide veriety! wat the hell are u talkin about?
mario is an italian who can shoot fireballs from his hands donkey kong is a monkey that knows how to tie a tie
kirby is....a pink blob thing that copies his enimies powers
and link is a guy with a huge ass sword that gets all the girls.

thats sounds wide veriety to me

Last edited:
Do you think Nintendo makes enough new games to support them with out their mascot?

taills enoguh with the pics and ever1 else their are many games and their are even some games that might surprise us like

ratchet and clank before it came out people were just booing it now their praisinng it before it came out

Jak:i love that game and again people were booing it before it came out

gears of war:hmmmmm i wonder

mario strikerz charged: ask any1 even they would say that the didnt suspect a game like this( as in it was awesome but we have to wait till july 30)

Paper mario:again people were booing it but it was awesome

their are manysystems but none ride on games backs...aslong as there are new games the iteraction wont stop

Seriously though taills what is with you and the Pic's >.<

GamerCon said:
Do you think Nintendo makes enough new games to support them with out their mascot?
yea. Final fantasy, Disaster, manhunt, project HAMMER, Nights, Wii sports 1 and soon to be 2, red steel 2.......yea, i think u get the point:yesnod:

GamerCon said:

yes and it dosnt actully matter now the wii has made so mch money tht it can retire and live for 100 years (ninttendo said it them selves)

I didnt mean new sequal, i meant new game like jax and daxter, ratchet and clank, gears of war. I didnt mean Mario party 1-20, paper mario, super paper mario, super duper construction paper mario 64 wii.

No nintendo does not cause they know mario and them sell so thats the focus of the company. Like Zeon said, they dont care if you like or dont like the game as long as you buy it and give them more money.

Back