Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

It's not that bad, he is comparing a cinematic from Goldeneye with a shot from the 4-player Red Steel game, 4-player is always worse than 1 player everyone knows that

Axtlar said:
It's not that bad, he is comparing a cinematic from Goldeneye with a shot from the 4-player Red Steel game, 4-player is always worse than 1 player everyone knows that
The "Cinematics" from Golden Eye are ingame so, not much going there.

Resistance is online and up to 40 player matches and still looks good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqwS8mqMGU

Axtlar said:
The real game looks exactly the same... That's the transition from the menu to the game. It's hard to find any largescreen shots that weren't compressed poorly, the game is old.

Go find some bigger Red Steel screnshots and tell me it looks good:scared: And no those fake original 'screenshots" don't count. In-game ones.

But that fact that they're even comparable... How come yo keep saying the Wiis graphics are good...? If you say you're fine with them or they're acceptable that's okay but when you say they're flat out good and compete with the PS3 and 360 you're just plain lieing.

Last edited:
why is this topic still going? bottom line is this:
Wii Graphics: GOOD
360 Graphics:GREAT
PS3: GREAT

That's all that needs to be said, so stop argueing

Last edited:
Shoko said:
why is this topic still going? bottom line is this:
Wii Graphics: GOOD
360 Graphics:GREAT
PS3: GREAT

That's all that needs to be said

Right on.

Alot of the current Wii games look like PS2 or Xbox products. We know the Wii is capable of more, but it'll never have the graphics of the 360 or PS3. Why is this a big deal to people? As long as the graphics aren't awful, i really dont care what they look like.

exactly, why would I want to play something like in real life? games are supossed to be for wanting to escape to another world that doesn't exist, something surreal so Nintendo is right for me, all that other crap with the Xbox and PS is sports and FPS which can very well be done in real life

why would it? there are lots of shooters out there and when they got a gun in their hands for them they are shooting in first person, or perspective..

If people dont want to play real life, why are Sim games so popular? Or Harvest Moon? People like reall games and if Harvest Moon or the Sims LOOKED real, they would be even more popular.

Omg! The Better Games Look The Worst They Are! Look At .hack! Its Real Life To The People In The Anime And Theyre Being Put In Comas Lol!

I think its more to escape your own life, rather than life itself, IF that is your reason for playing
And though I bet quite a few people would like it more if Harvest Moon had a more realistic graphic touch, I wouldn't... I'm more a fan of cute little characters. I like the look of the new MySims game comming out... I think its a nice touch. Oh course I can't speak for everyone.

i dont care just as long as i play, i dont care if it has good graphics or not. even nintendo 64 is still fun because u can still play.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :ciappa: :ciappa: :mad5: :mad5: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :scared: :wtf: :crazy: :wtf:

Axtlar said:
why would it? there are lots of shooters out there and when they got a gun in their hands for them they are shooting in first person, or perspective..
It's true about Nintendo... Unfurtunately in real life you can't run around catching pokeman and jumping around on plannets while bouncing off little furballs heads as you chase mushrooms.

But you can't run around in real life throwing plasma naids off your warthog as you fly in the air because you got hit with a rocketblaster either...

Games are meant to be meens of entertainment through experiencing something that can't be done in real life normally (killing people, or playing pro-baseball) or just regular things compressed into a box and a controller (Guitar Hero).
And the completely alternate experiences such as Mario Galaxy, Pokemon, Little Big world.

I don't know how you get realistic or just pretty graphics being a bad thing.

And graphically speaking the Wii is on par or just slightly more powerfull then the Xbox. However the cpu is a bit strong compared to the gpu (compared to normal ratios of power). This meens you'll get average looking last-gen looking games but with a little more advanced AI and physics. A good example of this would be Elebits or for future games Spore and other sandbox editors such as Garrys Mod.

And if the 360/PS3 is great and then wii is good then so is the xbox.:sick:

Back