Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

True Cel, mind if i call you Cel? I do care about my graphics but i will still play the games even though they may be NES or Pong. I do judge, however, on the time it was released. For the Wii to come out at the end of 2006 with that, shows no promise. To me, i just see them bringing something out, knowing the games they have arent up to snuff, just to make some bank in case the system failed.

Quality over quantity, thats what Sony has always shot for. One of my favorite games on the PS2 is The Bouncer, on the PS1 is Parasite Eve. Both games werent great graphicly, but that just goes to show the time they put into story and character development, two important roles Nintendo forgot about, to deliver quality games. The Wii may be pushing a lot of games, how many will you really get into? Im going to say very few for me.

Well not me. I am already awaiting Smash Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Disaster, Strikers, Battallion Wars 2, Brain Age, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. to name a few, and I imagine myself getting really deep into those games just by seeing the videos, the news and pictures about them..plus the Wii not only entertains better than the competition it also gets you physically, and mentally well with its games, that's one more reason why it's the best

I'm just waiting for Brawl... and maybe galaxy for wii.

For Ps3...
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13: Versus
Grand Theft Auto IV
Devil May Cry 4
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Golden Axe
Fatal Inertia
Saints Row
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma
Assassins Creed

Celestial said:
I'm just waiting for Brawl... and maybe galaxy for wii.

For Ps3...
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13: Versus
Grand Theft Auto IV
Devil May Cry 4
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Golden Axe
Fatal Inertia
Saints Row
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma
Assassins Creed
You forgot Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Metal Gear Solid 4. A line up of quality games.

:eek: How could I forget them! lol but Kingdom Hearts and God of War haven't been confirmed yet, have they? but definitely MGS

Axtlar said:
I imagine myself getting really deep into those games just by seeing the videos, the news and pictures about them.
Name me a Nintendo game that made you cry. Not anything like "My pokemon fainted and it hated me *tear*"

Umm... playstation games that made me cry:

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12.
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2.

Some other games, but those were the most amazing games I've ever played, they actually made me cry!

Celestial said:
Umm... playstation games that made me cry:

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12.
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2.

Some other games, but those were the most amazing games I've ever played, they actually made me cry!
10-2? I was so anoyed by it i didnt really care. But good examples Cel. Got any Nintendo games that you could add?

I did Kingdom Hearts 1 at the end cause he was separating from kairi again.

X-2's perfect ending made me cry a lot! Umm Nintendo games are too liike.. sort of non story-lined compared to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts... I can't think of any

Well I never cry watching movies so I wouldn't cry playing a videogame but the closest I have gotten to crying when playing a videogame I think it was Zelda Twilight Princess oh and Resident Evil 4 but that's Capcom

How can you cry over Resident Evil!? lol I've never played it... I just thought it was full on scary... I'd cry if it was too scary.
Games that make me cry have to have a powerful storyline, like the Final Fantasy series.
But I cry a lot... over pictures, music, movies, talking to people... quite a lot of things.

I don't cry, and I'm squeamish so if I see something grotesque, I faint. Playing RE in some places is awright though

I can't cry with game stories... I really don't pay any attention to them... I often just skip a cinematic in a game, if I can. I cry watching a lot of movies though.

Edit: Wait... Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 made me cry twice... I REALLY got into that game.

Taills said:
Wait... Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 made me cry twice... I REALLY got into that game.
Ya that game was so sad... Like when the bull fell down the poop shoot, aw that brought many tears:sick:

Back