Zelda or Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I know you're speaking of Halo 3 and Twilight Princess but in terms of "the large picture", and what each individual game franchise has done for the industry, I would have to say Zelda.

It really has been the cornerstone of what an adventure game should be. A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are still defined by many as the best two adventure games ever. Even games that some people often disliked such as Wind Waker and Majora's Mask were still loved by most of the media. And the way the series can innovate so much (Maybe excluding Oot to TP) for each individual game is sensational.

Halo 1 was epic. Halo 2 was a pretty solid upgrade but not enough to be considered "epic." Halo 3.. Halo 3 isn't one of the top 3 FPS this year. (If that helps) But, without Halo, the way our FPS's are could be quite different.

/my two cents

If you ask that here you will get all zelda answers, ask the same thing on an xbox forum, you will get all halo answers.

I can not stand halo, i am a zelda addict though :blush2:

thank you for agreeing, as a matter of fact, my friend and i had the same conversation to day:lol: ... kind of ironic...

Me too...I played all 3 halos for like half an hour in my life....the last time I unhooked my friends 360 and started playin zelda

hmm... i've had alot of fun playing against my friends at halo.... but let's just leave it at that. i can live without both, but metroid??

without metroid i would die.

i'm not really into the zelda games. I've tried several of them and never really liked them.
so uhh... halo. its online play is alot of fun.

You have betrayed nintendo:( nah j/k everyone likes differnt stuff and u like halo and I like zelda...Wat ever floats ur boat:)

lol, sorry. if it makes you feel any better i don't actually own halo 3 or xbox360. its my friends :)

i know,I don't really have that much stuff.
I have extra wiimote/nunchuck mario party 8, excite truck, guitar hero, and super mario galaxy.

kewlness...I have LoZTP Call of Duty 3 wii play wii sports red steel farcry which sucks....rayman raving rabbids and gettin guitar hero SMG MP3 for x-mas and SSBB in febuary:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back