Jigglypuff
Marth
Ike
Ness
Lucas
Mr. Game and Watch
Snake
Sonic

If you want evidence, gameplay, or Final Smash, just post below :)

I'm actually quite disappointed, not by the amount of characters, but because there are so many people more deserving of some of those places. For the sake of being aesthetically pleasing, I would have included all the clones like last time, there wasn't any harm having them there.

Yeah, I'm fine with it, 35 is plenty.
But after all the hype of 40+ players it makes it seem kinda lacking... But no more could even fit on the screen! :D

---
And here's a pic if anyone's interested:

Brawlroster.png

Sorry if it's a litle blurry.

Last edited:
as if you NEED more than 35 characters! i'll probably only use half of them anyway, so i'm happy with it =)

AoWFraggit said:
as if you NEED more than 35 characters! i'll probably only use half of them anyway, so i'm happy with it =)

Lmao, Falco, Fox, and Wolf are clones. Same final smash.

The roster seems lame since we got all the exciting characters upfront, like PT, Pit, Snake, Sonic, Wario, Metaknight, Dedede, etc. If the game was leaked and we all heard, for the first time, that Sonic/Snake and say half the newcomers already announced were in, we'd all be shitting bricks. Instead we had R.O.B, a Fox clone, and a Mewtwo Clone as the only real hidden newcomers.

Sakurai screwed the pooch with how he handled revealing characters.

yes and people need to give it up, is a game and they should be happy with what they got........ if people don't like it don't get the game, simmmmmmmmmmmple!

~X

D1nner said:
The roster seems lame since we got all the exciting characters upfront, like PT, Pit, Snake, Sonic, Wario, Metaknight, Dedede, etc. If the game was leaked and we all heard, for the first time, that Sonic/Snake and say half the newcomers already announced were in, we'd all be shitting bricks. Instead we had R.O.B, a Fox clone, and a Mewtwo Clone as the only real hidden newcomers.

Sakurai screwed the pooch with how he handled revealing characters.
ROB a Fox clone?! LOL they have NOTHING in common :lol:
Except maybe that they use a lazer.
And Lucario isn't a Mewtwo clone, he's a replacement, it's different.

i am not dissapointed w/ the number of characters, but rather the characters chosen. like Brawny said, there could have been alot better chars. than those.

TortillaChip520 said:
i am not dissapointed w/ the number of characters, but rather the characters chosen. like Brawny said, there could have been alot better chars. than those.
Yeah having Fox, Falco, and Wolf, Lucas and Ness, and Ike and Marth. Seems kind of redundant.
Too many clones, but who cares? People will just choose the ones they like best. :)

I'm happy with a 35 character roster. We get plenty of new characters to try really. I can't wait to play as Olimar and Diddy!

Back