Auto ban on the name "sales"

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Its nearly every day now we get a spam bot with part of its name being "sales" it gets in and posts the same thing in every section of the forum.
Any chance of a name filter on that one word?

Its nearly every day now we get a spam bot with part of its name being "sales" it gets in and posts the same thing in every section of the forum.
Now that would be nice...

What would be even more helpful is an auto-ban for anyone who uses a phrase like 'free Wii console' or 'for sale' in the title of their first post.

Now that would be nice...

What would be even more helpful is an auto-ban for anyone who uses a phrase like 'free Wii console' or 'for sale' in the title of their first post.

Sounds pretty harsh, especailly to some who may be against it. :/but, whateve, just don't auto-ban the word, Jesus :lol:

Sounds pretty harsh, especailly to some who may be against it.
Who's going to use a title like that for their first post other than spammers?

"iSaleWeed" - That may be an acutal user if they used that. xDor something else that's non-sense. Now if they made a thread, it could be "I sold my Wii thread" - That wouldnt be spam, would it? xD

"iSaleWeed" - That may be an acutal user if they used that. xDor something else that's non-sense. Now if they made a thread, it could be "I sold my Wii thread" - That wouldnt be spam, would it? xD

People that have a drug as part of there name are best left off a forum like this

People that have a drug as part of there name are best left off a forum like this

what? no, it's a joke. :/ like 'irape4free' his name's funny, but do you think he'd rape one of us? (not like he's knows where we live)

There was a member of the forum in the past that would kick up a fuss over a name like that
Kinda glad she isnt here any more as she was a right nagging little soandso

Sorry about that BoZ, they said they would ban the letter X and i dashed to the last one..:(

Back