Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

You probably know by now, but the hard drive got messed up.

rockerj went to... RockerJ
I finally got that capitalized... at the cost of everyone losing their accounts...
I don't remember my fc... does any one at all?

Everything... is... gone?! I worked hard for those1,100 posts :sad: .

The history of WiiChat as been flushed down the drain.

And whoa, my sig was reset! Damn, that's an one of my first graphics.

It's kinda depressing... :(

I see you aren't wasting time, though. 541 posts already? Wow, man. That's just... wow.

Actually, I've only posted three times so far, this being my third.

I already have 540 because that's how many I had last April (when apparently the last backup occured).

My title says it all. As if you couldn't figure it out anyways :lol:

:lol: I don't know, the new capital letter might throw me a little.

Aw, crap! I forgot to put a capital in my name...

Well, crap.

You guys are veterans...? Yea sure...tell me about it.

"Although i agree with the guy that made this thread...i lost all buddies, and i think its awful having to go through and once again re-apply everything...rep is gone post went down..."

*but its not all bad...now we have to get used to this new site/forum whatever...LOOKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER..*

"Although i agree with the guy that made this thread...i lost all buddies, and i think its awful having to go through and once again re-apply everything...rep is gone post went down..."

*but its not all bad...now we have to get used to this new site/forum whatever...LOOKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER..*
I'd like to think I am

CyanRussel, I don't recognise you... did you have a different name first time around, or something?

And your right, it sucks ass.

What is a veteran to you, may not be a veteran to others.

To me, a veteran is someone who makes good posts, is liked by the other vets/regulars, and has a post count over 1,000.

I consider myself a veteran. And I consider a few of the people in this thread veterans.

I wouldn't say i was a veteran, but i like to think i was known.
Any way i have acutaly been playing alot of melee recently. My mate bought it in to sixth form. I have been training quite hard.

Back