Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

Welcome back bayne. The RP thread died after you left. Like, no ****, it ****ing died without you.

Its been a while bodine. I had so much stuff on that i just didn't have time
but im back now.

Welcome back bayne. The RP thread died after you left. Like, no ****, it ****ing died without you.

Yeah, everybody just lost interest in it...welcome back Bayne.

lol i remember the good old rp'ing days :lol:
With
Halo500
Hime
Wiininja
pro gamer
Mazen (Super god mod)
Wario2000

If i forgot anyone.....sorry i guess :lol:

I'd like to think I am
Well if you wanna think that...theres nothing wrong with that...i cant stop you. *that goes for everyone who wants to be a vet. <im not attacking>

CyanRussel, I don't recognise you... did you have a different name first time around, or something?
Naw, you dont know me...im a returning old wiichatter...i got bored with this site lol...but you just registered this year...how you liking things around here?

And your right, it sucks ass.
I guess it does a little bit here and there...they changed a little too much. And i see 'yours' and 'my' rep points again!!! Damn, bad move...now members will start reppin each other for stupid reasons! Oh well.

What is a veteran to you, may not be a veteran to others.

To me, a veteran is someone who makes good posts, is liked by the other vets/regulars, and has a post count over 1,000.

I consider myself a veteran. And I consider a few of the people in this thread veterans.
So people who just go around posting dumb stuff and making one of THE most unneeded threads in this site....WHO just so happen to hit 1,000 are veterans? You cant be serious...

A veteran to me is someone whos been here posting nonstop (not saying they dont have a life...mind you flamers) for about a good 2-3yrs and up....now this site was made sometime 2005-2006...i dont consider myself a vet, but my friends who've been currently erased and have to be re-applied (damn...thats sucks cowballs) call me a vet..Ive been here through one of the worst times! "this member named gingerkid used to come and mess up everythread...and everytime a mod would delete his account, he'd make another...and there was so many others, that it got frustrating to even come to this site anymore. So i left for a good 4-5 months. My post could've been 3,4k...but im at 1k close to 2k cause well, if its not a good thread, then theirs a good chance i wont post!

I wouldn't say i was a veteran, but i like to think i was known
Thats exactly what im saying...good job, take a lesson from this fellow. (and you will be known, just keep posting on every forum, and dont just stick to one.):)

But i stand by what i say a veteran is...im currently re-applying everything i lost..."posts" will never come back...my rep is decreased..its like ugh. Gotta start from the freaking beggining.

But yea...thats just how i feel.

Butting in on the conversation. :p

Naw, you dont know me...im a returning old wiichatter...i got bored with this site lol...but you just registered this year...how you liking things around here?

Bokenman23 actually registered awhile ago last year, although he still wouldn't of known you - neither would I, as I registered a bit before him as well. I'm sure you discovered accounts created in april and older were deleted, though.

Ive been here through one of the worst times! "this member named gingerkid used to come and mess up everythread...and everytime a mod would delete his account, he'd make another...and there was so many others, that it got frustrating to even come to this site anymore. So i left for a good 4-5 months.

Sounds like a terrible time period for wiichat.. Perhaps that's the "dark ages" Darkprinny always talks about? I didn't want to stir any bad memories by asking anyone.

My post could've been 3,4k...but im at 1k close to 2k cause well, if its not a good thread, then theirs a good chance i wont post!

I lost 3.1k posts as well.. All in only about 5 month gained, only to be lost equally as fast(no, I'm not some random spammer, mind you).. A good amount of rep too. Atleast I have the memories.

im currently re-applying everything i lost..."posts" will never come back...my rep is decreased..its like ugh. Gotta start from the freaking beggining.

You and me both... As well as plenty of others. The Wiichat apocolypse struck everyone quite hard, huh.. The worst part is the best threads simply vanishing though, definatly.

Butting in on the conversation. :p
Sure...i was waiting for a while haha

Bokenman23 actually registered awhile ago last year, although he still wouldn't of known you - neither would I, as I registered a bit before him as well. I'm sure you discovered accounts created in april and older were deleted, though.
Yea...if it was here before i took a vacation:thumbsup:
Sounds like a terrible time period for wiichat.. Perhaps that's the "dark ages" Darkprinny always talks about? I didn't want to stir any bad memories by asking anyone.
You wouldve gone absolutely crazy because of that ONE member...its like driving at breaking highspeeds in the highways...no cop was there to stop them...*whispers....they were at the Dunkin Donuts chillen*

I lost 3.1k posts as well.. All in only about 5 month gained, only to be lost equally as fast(no, I'm not some random spammer, mind you).. A good amount of rep too. Atleast I have the memories.
Wow...i know that must have killed...all that hard work for nothing in return...i dont really care about that rep, its just idiots rep people for nothing special. Just nonsense:prrr:

You and me both... As well as plenty of others. The Wiichat apocolypse struck everyone quite hard, huh.. The worst part is the best threads simply vanishing though, definatly.
So true, one my favorite threads "The Conduit Thread" is nowhere to be found..bullstuff i say:nonod:

Well I don't know if I'm vet or not. I'm here to butt in though. Not much of a Brawl player since, well it lags to an excruciating degree on my end. So yeah...

Hi! I'm sure many of you remember me! If you don't then it's official, I am a Ted Baxter. I shall cry in an emo corner.

Last edited:
@Cyan: I've been here over a year. I think that qualifies.

Well I don't know if I'm vet or not. I'm here to butt in though. Not much of a Brawl player since, well it lags to an excruciating degree on my end. So yeah...
You can butt in too...there is not a problem with that...have we met on the SSBB online..i forgot. Mine lags here and their too..ugh!

Hi! I'm sure many of you remember me! If you don't then it's official, I am a Ted Baxter. I shall cry in an emo corner.
You and me go way back to the Gingerkid days...my god, he was a huge thorn in the rearend...he drived everyone crazy...and then he stopped!:ee5k:

@Cyan: I've been here over a year. I think that qualifies.
Well, i have nothing against what you believe...if thats what you think, then thats just what you think. And nobody can change that. But i stand by what i say. PRETTY MUCH:D

You can butt in too...there is not a problem with that...have we met on the SSBB online..i forgot. Mine lags here and their too..ugh!

You and me go way back to the Gingerkid days...my god, he was a huge thorn in the rearend...he drived everyone crazy...and then he stopped!:ee5k:

Well, i have nothing against what you believe...if thats what you think, then thats just what you think. And nobody can change that. But i stand by what i say. PRETTY MUCH:D
And what do you say?

Back