Do You Know Me?

I made thread that makes you feel speacial :smilewinkgrin:

(money will be accepted on monday moring, no less than £20..)

prinny - ur sick f**k, but ppl love u for some reason. i guess i appreciate ur uniqueness.

tlc - u r good at stopping fights on the boards. ur a good board cop.

SSBB_lover - u make intelligent posts for a 14 y/o, that's pretty cool.

bubba-ga-nush - ur sn is funny, nice work on ur sn.

Yeah, there are probably more. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
prinny - ur sick f**k, but ppl love u for some reason. i guess i appreciate ur uniqueness.

Hasnt seen my explian topic (on my gallary)
You will wonder why
Why god why
WHo the hell draws these things

This thread is so much better than the 'who would you want to be stuck on a desert island with'..NOBODY wanted to be there with me *pouts*

actually I think I had one sympathy vote..

otto: could u add me (im 14 to)

prinny: don listen to him

loose: the part where u said i wont forget about the lil people(how do u know their lil people) =)

and to all the people i for got....poop

zeon9881 said:
otto: could u add me (im 14 to)

prinny: don listen to him

loose: the part where u said i wont forget about the lil people(how do u know their lil people) =)

and to all the people i for got....poop

Sorry buddy, adding you wouldnt mean much, after 500 posts your more well know. and no offence i havent seen you around much. but keep goin! :smilewinkgrin:

zeon9881 said:
^ i shall hunt u down and take out all the intestines out of your body then...HAVE A GOOD DAY =)

hahaha :D

ottoman said:
Well i was wondering about if people actually know about Ottoman. Have you seen many of my posts/threads? Do you think im a good member? What else do you think about me? What are your general thought about me?

Well here, people can find out about if people around the forums really do know/respect them. Here is a list of people who would like to be evaluated by you (just ask me if you want to be put on the list, you must have over 500 posts)

- Ottoman
- The Loose Cannon (i jus had a feeling you would ask me anyway :lol:)
- FR.
- Kiraownsurmom
- DRMARIO
- Paintballer
- Surfinrach90
- Prez (I don't even remember adding him to the list =S)

If you dont really know one of the members on the list, you dont have to evaluate them...you evaluation can be one sentence, or a whole page!
i know you A LOT!!!!!! i saw you cursing out chain bade with the loose cannon watching, that was you can call me can call me the watcher i dont post much but i always lmao when i dont get involved and watch people fight also can you add me to the list????/please, i :worship: :worship: you

yeah and both chain and otto got the slap on the wrist

and then they made up :)

im a good intervention-er (yes thats now a word)

Back