Download Characters For Brawl WONT HAPPEN! (NO SPOIL)

And we are suppossed to agree with you why? You don't have any idea what they could be capable of...maybe they have allready planned for there to be downloadable characters and have solved the problem regarding space...maybe not but it could still happen. No need to make a thread over an arguement that is ages old...

Why do people think characters take up so much space? The wii DEFINITELY has enough space to be able to fit some more characters in it.

It would not be the size of an entire VC game...

i'd be willing to bet my wiiner that we'll be seeing some form of dlc for brawl with the release of wiiware.

i mean, that IS what it's there for...

No way, the reason it can happen is because music is what makes games so huge, pics are barely any space. It'll be easy for them to do it. The music is the prob, stages and chars will be easy.

Why are we comparing them with VC games though?
It can still be done, and obviously a character would not be around 1000 blocks each. I would say 50 or so depending on the character?

I'm not sure about this one though.
The memory is an issue your right, as more memory or hard drive would mean downloading characters would not be a problem. Buts its still not as bad as you make it out to be.

wiiware released in may?

my EXTERNAL HDD senses are tingling!

Seriously people are still arguing over this? Did anyone ever think of "why" Nintendo would leave amounts of character images and moves ect. still on the finished disc? All they would have to do is have you download a"small" file that uplinks the character images and moves and voices into the game. THATS IT! It might actually be less of a file of a N64 game.

laderer5 said:
Seriously people are still arguing over this? Did anyone ever think of "why" Nintendo would leave amounts of character images and moves ect. still on the finished disc? All they would have to do is have you download a"small" file that uplinks the character images and moves and voices into the game. THATS IT! It might actually be less of a file of a N64 game.

very good point

hey if wii ware is coming out in may there can be a hdd and a brawl channel in the pipeline

mario kart is getting a channel so u can download ghost data so why cant brawl have dlc?

guitar hero 3 on wii is getting dlc but i dont know when
i read it in a interview a long time ago

gh3 dlc is expected by the end of Q1

my guess is that dlc will be released with the arrival of wiiware

Back