Getting a 30 Streak in GE

I've gotten 25+ thirty streaks from Sep-Dec alone. With a good host they're not that hard to get.

I don't know how you guys do that with all the people that seem to hack this game. I'm still pretty new to the game (level 16 right now, just started playing last week), but I keep running into people that have either obviously hacked the game (inf grenade launcher, move faster than a run at all times, inf proxies, etc) or I'm in a game with several 56s (I think I've had a few matches with TampaBondo). I've had one game on a Goldeneye match where everyone was at my level and I dominated, but the match was over so fast I only had an 8 kill streak, 14 kills overall.

Not this person...user name is OPPAIPerrone. He was moving faster than everyone else in the match and faster than I've seen anyone move. I was only in the game for around a minute and was killed 13 times by him alone. After my first death, I was killed immediately after respawn 5 times in a row by him, even when I spawned across the map from where I had died on Outpost.

For sure! I've played against several of the E7 clan and they've all had talent.

So, I guess what I've been trying to get at is this: do you usually have other 56s in the match with you when you go on these 30 kill streaks? Are you mainly sniping or do you sprint around the map more? And do you get these streaks more often in the team or individual modes?

Closest I've come to is 26 sadly, but I usually never stop moving. If people are firing at you, move side to side to dodge their shots.

As you increase your levels you will improve, it may be difficult to get a 30 streak now but it will get easier. :)

Hi Bakura23,

I assume you've read this entire thread from the beginning; it does have some useful info!

IMHO, Getting a 30 streak really depends a lot on:
1) Your actual skill level - obviously the better you are, the better you will do
2) The level of competition you are playing against - weaker fields are easier to kill
3) The type of game you are playing - I believe that conflict 30-0 is harder to get than a heroes 30-0 for example
4) Luck - and lots of it!

Some people get them sniping, some get them run n' gunnin'. No matter what, you have to be very good at movement and have good map knowledge.

I got my highest streak when i was a lvl 2x or so playing against equally lowlvl field.
I run and gun.
Partying up can help if your not stuck as host, which usually happens when Tampa is not in my team.
You need to be very good+have weak competition, or get lucy with your connection to get 30 as host.

Here you guys are talking about getting 30 streaks and i am getting excited over my 3rd conflict win...:confused:

Here you guys are talking about getting 30 streaks and i am getting excited over my 3rd conflict win...:confused:

Hahahah...I'm not even close to my first conflict win. Just leveled up to 17, so I'm thinking the bio booster should start to help me there. I have yet to top a 10-kill streak *sigh*.

But of course :) This post was written before that lovely experience lol.

I'm glad you regarded it as "lovely." Few people can truly appreciate the beauty and artful grace it takes to pull out a strata SV-400 and literally destroy another team of death-wishing noobs by reducing them to a pile of bloody, lifeless corpses...
thumbsup.gif

Back