Girls....

Hey there welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
As mentioned above, there are lots of active girls on this forum.

:thumbsup: if yall r gettin confused on whoes a girl just put your own picture of yourself on here no problam.
well... some old man might start tryin to get ur adress & number but other than that?

iforgetpaswerds said:
:thumbsup: if yall r gettin confused on whoes a girl just put your own picture of yourself on here no problam.
well... some old man might start tryin to get ur adress & number but other than that?

hmm.. right. Since you said that, I'ma start thinking that your an old man tryna get girls addresses and numbers -_- blahh lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you may add me, ill add you once my bf puts down the remote....hes godfather-ing

i think me, wwl2p and rach are the 3 active girls here.

its funny poor rach got left out ;)
Thanks...and i know that feeling my husband comes home and gets on and doesnt get off till 12 midnight...LOL

Brawny said:
Hey xbeebeex: what's YOUR opinion of the brawny man?

Edit: ever get to changing my avy jill?
I GUESS HES COOL!

xbeebeex said:
Thanks...and i know that feeling my husband comes home and gets on and doesnt get off till 12 midnight...LOL

anytime :)

yeah us women gotta stick together when the men hog it all haha. however, i can greatfully say that neither one of us is on ALL day, just when we're off from work and its a crappy day outside :thumbsup:

although it can be tempting to sit in the sweatpants and not do anything but play the wii! haha.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
lmfao.

OHHH yess, ima girl! WWL2P is me! xD
i ADDED YOU STEPH...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
anytime :)

yeah us women gotta stick together when the men hog it all haha. however, i can greatfully say that neither one of us is on ALL day, just when we're off from work and its a crappy day outside :thumbsup:

although it can be tempting to sit in the sweatpants and not do anything but play the wii! haha.
LOL...YEAH TRUE SO TRUE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm a girl too. There are not as many girls as boys here, but that generally applies to most forums. It is a great site though, so I will stick around :smilewinkgrin:

Back