how long do you think youll be a member for?

rishi 20 said:
Because frankly, quite a few the people on this forum are just asses. :lol: I can see why you'd like Brawny, The_Loose_Cannon, Byuakuya, etc. but some of the recent Poke'heads have been horrible. Also some members who has made their mark on the site, ended up turning bad and got banned.

Long story short, not all the members on here rule, only about 50% or less...or you could just say about 90% of the regulars rule. :)

Well, I don't really know. But, summer is coming.. and I'm not really doing anything or going anywhere. So, I'll be on here, once in a while. [If I'm bored]. But, I always come visit this site to see if there are any new threads or channels for the Wii. :]

Sooooo, I guess the answer is:
I'm always on and off on here. lol

As long as Wiichat stays Wiichat....you can count me in.

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Well, I don't really know. But, summer is coming.. and I'm not really doing anything or going anywhere. So, I'll be on here, once in a while. [If I'm bored]. But, I always come visit this site to see if there are any new threads or channels for the Wii. :]

Sooooo, I guess the answer is:
I'm always on and off on here. lol

Ha ha, You sure about that? :hand:

I will probably stay until I get banned for something, even then though I will probably lurk and e-stalk you guys.

^ Threat Detected - Don't say that. You might get banned.

I've Been Here For A Pretty Long Time!!!

And I Plan To Saty Here Until Another Nintendo Next-Gen Console Comes... Then This Place'll Be [insert next-next-gen console name here]Chat!

ssbb_lover said:
:)

I think most of our long time friends will stay. But, some will become like Wiired, he used to be on a ton, but now it's just a few hours a week. :( I think i'm going to be a VERY active member for a VERY long time. What's it worth even being on a site if you don't even get 10,000+ posts anyways. :rolleyes:
I'm actually coming on every day :] I just don't post as much as I used to. You won't get rid of me that easy.. preferred it back in the day when there was only like 1000 members tbh :]

Well, I got my first 800 posts and 3 blocks almost instantly. . .

I hope to stay along time i hope!

Unless jill bans me for some reason, or brawny owns me so much i cry, or tyler becomes obsessed with me, this list is getting too long. . .

I hope to stay a long time!

(my orginal plan was to do a few posts and bugga off but a few members have kept me going:lol:)

Well, i might get pm'd by a n00b and turn into one? who knows?

I love you all so much I'l stay for a wee bit longer:lol:(years maybe)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well, I got my first 800 posts and 3 blocks almost instantly. . .

I hope to stay along time i hope!

Unless jill bans me for some reason, or brawny owns me so much i cry, or tyler becomes obsessed with me, this list is getting too long. . .

I hope to stay a long time!

(my orginal plan was to do a few posts and bugga off but a few members have kept me going:lol:)

Well, i might get pm'd by a n00b and turn into one? who knows?

I love you all so much I'l stay for a wee bit longer:lol:(years maybe)

:0 Where's my name in there?! , only joking pal ;)

Wiired said:
I'm actually coming on every day :] I just don't post as much as I used to. You won't get rid of me that easy.. preferred it back in the day when there was only like 1000 members tbh :]
Lawl, I have to agree with you there. It was so much easier to get to know a person back then, now you have to deal with a ton of active members. The only thing is, back when there were 100 members, only like 4 of us were active. :lol:

There was Squall7, you, me, and DRMARIO...lol.

I shall be here until I'm bored with life and kill myself......which could be pretty soon.....or be a couple years.

Back