how long do you think youll be a member for?

lol
he was a spammer
well i am going to stay for a long time
just had my bday weekend so i was away
Bye

I will stay as long as these people do:

Tyler
Jillien McGilligan:lol:
Byuakuya
lee

And the other reasons i posted before:

Untill tlc bans me, untill branwy owns me so much i cry, untill tyler becomes obsessed with me, untill lee leaves, untill a n00b owns me and i will run away feeling embarresed. . .

im stayin as longas i can

P.S.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
not after youve just been IP banned :D

byeeeeee

do you get banned for duplicate accounts, if so DO NBOT BAN MY ONE because me and bonodo (my brother) share computers. just lettin you know

the_goon said:
im stayin as longas i can

P.S.

do you get banned for duplicate accounts, if so DO NBOT BAN MY ONE because me and bonodo (my brother) share computers. just lettin you know

far enough your story checks out

just make sure he knows youre on here and dont cause any trouble ;)

He'll stay until a no Hentai rule comes into force LOL!!!!!!!
J/k Prinny

And why does everyone think Loose will bann them and not any other MOD... Hmmmm lol

Wii_Smurf said:
And why does everyone think Loose will bann them and not any other MOD... Hmmmm lol

Becuase we never see the other mods

I kinda stop coming here ever since the Wii was Released. The only reason for that, exactly a week before the Wii Launch, Wiichat got over populated by newbs...not to offend anyone. Basically the forum was fun before launch because we we're working like a team to try to figure out new things about the Wii..it was a nice way to pass the time. Now everyone that actually have a Wii, know everything they need to know. Although i must say i missed the old times in here...To me it was the best site for anyone looking for a little info. I know that to some people its completely different. But to me the Site went Downhill. I might come back time to time...but either then that...

Untill soon

Meh the forums becomein dull

When prinny leaves this forum will close:(

2 more months, 6 more days, 17 more hours, 25 more minutes, and idk how many seconds..

Back