Let me be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammm.....PenguinPhil.......u LOVE that word "SH!T" and just for that, i doubt that YOU WILL EVER BE A MOD!!!!

EXPECIALLY WITH THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE..

(Why dont you just listen to "Voice of Reason" SSBB_Lover....i'll repeat it for YOU....GIVE IT UP!!!!)

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y.

Last edited:
hahaha, sorry i cussed, i'll stop, i have a mighty big vocabulary.....i love you guys, and girls, so much

penguinphil said:
no, i respect the rules, NOT the bullshit
The very Fact you just said Bull**** is enough to know that you should really not be a mod...i don't care what you think..but $H!T is a Swear word

At this point, you're not really showing the maturity it takes to be a mod.

And it's pretty much true about the saying.

When you're a mod and you see someone saying that they'd be a mod, you get the message of, "Hi. You suck at your job. I can do better."

Even I wouldn't mind being a Mod, i mean i'm always around when trouble starts, but wtv, i'm not going to ask for it...if by some odd miracle they give it to me..then Hurray..but yeah..what i would do is let the mods chose me and not ask for it

Beside i hardly ever see you online anyways

question trulen.....how does the burden of being a mod feel?

show everyone how hard it is being a mod....

why does everyone doubt me? because i'm not afraid to cuss? big deal, i'm also not about to pretend to be an amazing perfect person who doesnt want to be a mod when they actually do and is not afraid to take people head on

Penguinphil This Site is for People young and Old..and cursing in this site is against the Rules..is it not? If you can't fallow simple rules how can you possibly be a good mod?

because i'm awesome and i'm not about to pretend to be something i'm not....i'm willing to spend so much time on wiichat and not put up with any crap from anyone

O___O;;; that is so...so...i can't even find the right word on how idiotic that sounded like...so let me get this straight...just cause it's you, you can break the rule and think you might get a mod position out of it?!?

penguinphil said:
why does everyone doubt me? because i'm not afraid to cuss? big deal, i'm also not about to pretend to be an amazing perfect person who doesnt want to be a mod when they actually do and is not afraid to take people head on

A responsible mod actually must show respect for everyone.

When that respect slips, there's the public humilitation (or as much as you can do over the interwebs) of banned users.

This leads to the moderation becoming more of a show, and less of moderation.

This in turn leads to corruption.

And here, first impressions are incredibly, incredibly... Impressionable.

Also, Wario, to answer your question, off topic as it may be, it's only seemingly hard to be a mod because.... Well..

The easy part of the job is dealing with the spammers and flamers and such.

It's when the regular members send the forum into the idea that wiichat has become a wasteland where there is no safe place to hide, and where rogues roam unpunished.

And plus, I can't change my custom user title :<
You wouldn't believe how annoying that is.

i'm not about to not take charge of things.....the only thing that loses anything by not making me a mod is wiichat's members......i'm good with not being a mod, but i'd much rather be here to make this place better

Trulen said:
A responsible mod actually must show respect for everyone.

When that respect slips, there's the public humilitation (or as much as you can do over the interwebs) of banned users.

This leads to the moderation becoming more of a show, and less of moderation.

This in turn leads to corruption.

And here, first impressions are incredibly, incredibly... Impressionable.

Also, Wario, to answer your question, off topic as it may be, it's only seemingly hard to be a mod because.... Well..

The easy part of the job is dealing with the spammers and flamers and such.

It's when the regular members send the forum into the idea that wiichat has become a wasteland where there is no safe place to hide, and where rogues roam unpunished.

And plus, I can't change my custom user title :<
You wouldn't believe how annoying that is.
...........exactly......too much burden.....dont want that to happened to me.......dont want to be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back