Let me be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt go mad with anything, i'd be awesome, you have no idea, and i fear that wiichat will just continue to go downhill while people kiss butt to the admins and pretend to be people they aren't

trulen do you get to choose if you want to be a mod or all of a sudin you get a pm from a mod and your autamaticly a mod

penguinphil said:
i wouldnt go mad with anything, i'd be awesome, you have no idea, and i fear that wiichat will just continue to go downhill while people kiss butt to the admins and pretend to be people they aren't
You're way to overconfident, anyways man you screwed it up by swearing...so if i were you i would just stop...

penguinphil said:
because i'm awesome and i'm not about to pretend to be something i'm not....i'm willing to spend so much time on wiichat and not put up with any crap from anyone
Let me ask you a question....did you clearly read what DemonSlayer told YOU....you know the part where there is young and old people on this site, most importantly did you even read what you wrote to respond to DS's Comment? I dont think that their is anyway better in putting this without hurting your feelings.....but oh well, you should be over sixteen so you'll get over it....."YOUR NOT GOING TO BECOME A MOD...TAKE THIS AS A FACT"..

haha, like i keep saying, it's wiichat's loss, not mine....i just know i can bring a lot of positive change

Stop saying it's "Our" Loss, i0n and Prez have a great idea who can be the next Mod, if you were not one of them MEANS YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

ooohhhh k.....wiichat has gone downhill pretty badly recently, and if you think you have the plan to fix it i trust you, but i personally doubt you can fix this without people like me who look through the crap of peoples crap

I dont think i couldve said it any better DemonSlayer...

(But Real-Talk Penguin.....stop swearing and stop begging......"It is said that begging will get you nowhere"....and as of right now, you are getting NOWHERE)

STOP!!!

i'm not begging, like i said, most people who want to be mods kiss the butts of the admins and are very fake....i'm just being myself and showing that i'm not going to take people's crap

Demon Slayer said:
and i think if you had that power you would really go mad with it...

Going to go mad? Hasnt he already gone mad? At this rate he'll get banned along with his topic being closed.

Stop the cussing please young people go on this site,
ty

dunno about you but i have seen a couple of post from you like the one of Banjo and Kazooie being in brawl and you said " Shutup that would suck" you know that's kinda rude. Look, i did do something to try and save it today actually, i started a Petition on getting more mods...Prez closed it by saying that they are not blinded by our pain and they have a list of people that could be mods...so when i0n gets a bit of free time, we'll get more of them...great ones...ones that don't swear or be rude to other member. those who don't beg for things. I realize that being chosen for mod is like My Air Cadet Squadron. The CO which would be the site Admin or the Mods look around and pick out the best ones and suggest them to the site Admin, and then Promotion day, new mods Mushroom appear.

Last edited:
wah wah wah...i'm not here to babysit people, i'm here to let people be themselves and not be people they arent, while stopping others from just being annoying and runing the site and making good people leave

wanna know how i became a mod? i helped members out. thats it. one day i0n PMed me and said "ive seen you post around and you seem really helpful. how would you like to become a moderator?" not those exact words but thats it. also asking to become a moderator usually decreases your chance because it gives the impression that you just want it for power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back