Metroid/Halo RP sign up

Flobert

Sniper Extraordinare
Jan 30, 2009
Tallon Overworld
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well the ROLE PLAYING(all welcome) thread is dead so i think i will start this one if we get at least 10 people to sign up with a character description I.E. Halo (Scout Armor) or Metroid (Gfed Trooper) and a personality description i will start the thread i would like to see some aliens like Pirates or Grunts maybe Chozo or Forerunners

My Character:

Has a Varia Suit with angular shoulders (think a multiple sided die) and a Metroid Fusion helmet and a energy scythe mounted to my arm cannon seeeing as my character is male the chest of my varia suit is flat the power lights wrap around the shoulders

Weapons: Power Beam, Modified Imperialist (Federalist ) Sniper Rifle, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam, Missile, Super Missile, Bomb, Power Bomb, Screw Attack, Grapple Beam, Spider Ball, Hyper Mode (when Corrupted),and Speed Booster

Vehicles:

Hunter Class Gunship (Fusion but red)

Personality:

Born on the planet HR-345 which was razed by Space Pirates he was rescued by a survivor of the attack who engaged the Hyper Drive which took the two to Talon IV and the survivor gave the young child to the Chozo who trained him much like Samus.

This hunter is often employed by the Galactic Federation to eliminate Pirate threats or to secure items of power he has a deep hatred of Space Pirates.

On one mission he was sent to the Downed Federation Vessel "Valhalla" to investigate an anomaly when he henterd the system that the ship was in he found it was missing replaced by a large orb now known as Covenant Slipspace Rupture his ships computer was told to enter the anomaly and the ship and its pilot were transported to a large battle (according to USNC files known as the Battle of Harvest) the hunter was the first GFed contact with UNSC Spartan John 117

this is what im expecting its not too much i hope?

Last edited:
Id sign up, but I cant due to a horrible experience in another RP I did....actually, the only RP I did.

Also, I wish you wouldent group Halo and Metroid together into one RP. They barely belong in the same sentence.

:( at least give it a try?

and regarding wii assassins question you describe your character like i did and when I start the thread the first poster will start the setting (not counting me)

and Nick Metroid seeded Halo

Back