most overpowered/annoying moves?

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I use to think Ganondorf and Marth/Roy were a little overpowered than the other characters, especially with some of their annoying moves, but haven't really played enough other players to see how annoying they can be with certain characters. So what ranks high up there on the list of most overpowered and/or annoying moves?

Pits frickin *AYAYAYYAAAAAGH* is DAMN annoying. its good, and he sounds like a *****. But ikes Up B *LAAAAAAAA* is really annoying too

yeah i lost to wolf in se b/c of this, in order
1 max tomato is sent down near wolf (105%), eats it
2 heart container is sent down near wolf(130%), eats it
it's like the game knew it was about to lose so it sent it's self recovery items.
i got him eventually though.

pit and ike are pretty much all i see being used online.

if it's not "HIYAYAYA!!!" then it's "KYAH!"

btw, diddy kong FTW. i main with him, yet i can't stop cracking up while listening to him fight.

Diddy Kong's sound effects are SOOO annoying! He sounds like he's constipated or something.
Pit's side B is pretty cheap, I don't overuse it when I'm him though.

Pit's side-b and metaknights neutral b has been spammed so much online. Pit's voices are really annoying too.

Also, just as it was from melee, Kirby's up-b voice is just as annoying.

COLDshiver said:
Pit's side-b and metaknights neutral b has been spammed so much online. Pit's voices are really annoying too.

Also, just as it was from melee, Kirby's up-b voice is just as annoying.
Agree, specially Pit b side

Pit is hard to knock out! Ike owns in the ring, but knock him far enough out of the ring and he's outright screwed. Now many people may see that as a disadvantage to give him a 3rd jump as a downward thrust attack. But he's actually ideal for knocking players out of the ring as they try to jump back in.

I've seen hundreds of spectator matches now. I would say it flat out comes down to the player. It really depends what you prefer to use.

Back