New goldeneye wii clan [nn]

Wrst fear

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2011
PA
nn stands for no nubes.my gamer tag, ur wrst fear, level 21, I'll get my friend code out asap, looking for players level 10 and up, requirements, befriend all members(including me).

I'll add you two.
Level: 22 (almost 23)
GT: XIII

if you have a few members, how would you like to have a clan battle with us, were the (WC) clan. on our forming team thread you can find the chat room we use, we can set up some matches.

we can even do some special rules, like snipers in archives, melee only, handguns only, toob only,(its ok if everyone does it) shotties only. whatever else.

let me know if your interested in setting up a date and time.
il check back on this thread to see what ya think

gl

if you have a few members, how would you like to have a clan battle with us, were the (WC) clan. on our forming team thread you can find the chat room we use, we can set up some matches.

we can even do some special rules, like snipers in archives, melee only, handguns only, toob only,(its ok if everyone does it) shotties only. whatever else.

I really want to battle! so set up the date. :p

lol, im not in a clan!.. i'm just playing alone with sme players..
im searching for a clan from 45 to up x(

i swear i commented b4... but anyways im okay to join , either rk or nn i guess...

Please, until we have enough members no clan battle requests or clan offers. i am not accepting
if you would like to join nube control leave me a reply telling if you would like to join and notify me if you added me to your friend list, leave your friend code and i will add you
sincerely, (nc)wrstfear

Back