Project M Discussion Thread

*Cough* What!?

That set is too long. And people whine about Chu...

That said, I'd secondary Mario bros. [STRIKE]Or a donkey diddy mash-up[/STRIKE]

Ummm...

Original message made no sense.... why did I type it...
Ignore.

Last edited:
b4413979c86a1593f12830057fdcf4b527097475.png

It's more like
"You made it past my fireballs. Now I am going to FSmash you."

^^ That's what I do with Zelda (since I can't use Sheik at all). You guys [Mr.MR/Trago] find me annoying yet?
I think that's the only time I beat MR. :D

The lag on PM is about the same as I can remember... Who's hosting the servers again?

Also if you don't mind suggesting music for Final Destination / Battlefield / Pokemon Stad 2, that'd be nice.

And recently my Link's sniping game became a thing, finally decided to get good at finding places to use charged arrows. Get the feeling people might not like me anymore.

[SCRUBTEXT]And on another note, Link should gain the ability to footstool hitboxes, and freeze the enemy in their current position until they receive heavy knockback (lightly armored). And his shield should also block normal hitboxes, as long as it only makes contact with the shield, not any part of his body. And give him his gale boomerang again, and make it extend to the edge of the screen, but only have the windbox. And bomb arrows.[/SCRUB]

Yeah Bomb Arrows

Though it would just make my job harder
But that's what makes it fun... and sometimes borring

Have you ever tried... hmmm... I don't know... Perfect Sheilding? :troll face:
Maybe he should get a reflect-type move, like in OoT when you're playing tennis in the tower.
------------

I've replaced nearly 2 songs for every stage. Not that I play every stage, but it's a nice surprise when I do.
Pfft never gonna happen.

If the hackless P:M files from here are up t' date with what y'all have, I'm down for Smashin' once more.

if not, halp

Back