Project M Discussion Thread

Ya must simply be doin' it wrong then, as the exploit used t' load P:M works regardless of a Wii's version 'n such. Hell, I can get it t' work on my Wii U (the Wii menu in the Wii U is literally the same as the Wii). You're usin' the hackless version, yeah?

boozer iz 2 cute in pm

Y'all have no idea how much I've missed the Koopa Klaw.
Missed? Was this back in Melee or something?

i was never good at any SSB really, you guys are the real bad asses when it comes to this subject, plus Project M doesnt work on my wii for some reason and i cant use it on my WiiU so as of this moment i dont have a main
Are you using the hackless version?

Aye, the ol' Bowsercide in Brawl replaced the Koopa Klaw of Melee. The Klaw's a much better move without a doubt, even if ya couldn't combo with it.

Though, I'm very saddened by the fact ya can't pummel anymore...

You're usin' the hackless version, yeah?

Are you using the hackless version?

Fail. :lol:

I loved the Bowsercide move. It gave Bowser much more mobility.
If used correctly a Bowser can stay in the air indefinitely.

ya hackless, i deleted everything on my sd card then i downloaded but when i put it in my wii and went to stage creator it didnt work

Did ya put the SD card in 'fore pressing anything at Brawl's "press start" menu? For some reason ya need t' put it in at said screen. Can't insert the SD card before booting up Brawl/during the opening cutscene/after you press start.

You've usin' the proper region version of Project: M, yeah? 'Cause NTSC Project: M won't work on a non-NTSC Wii. Same applies t' the other region versions.

Your SD Card is 2 GB or less, yeah?

Also, try using the installer. I had the same problem and that fixed it. For whatever odd reason I couldn't just throw the P:M files in the folder and get 'em to work. It'd either freeze or simply load nothin'. Soon as the installer put the files on my SD, it worked fine.

I loved the Bowsercide move. It gave Bowser much more mobility.
If used correctly a Bowser can stay in the air indefinitely.

That glitch is loltastic.

... But the Klaw is still better. Bowser can JC the Bowser Bomb t' jump quicker and outright higher, so it ain't like he has no mobility options in P:M.

@Mutt: Explain what happened?

@Karp: Still prefer the Bowsercide.

Last edited:
Did ya put the SD card in 'fore pressing anything at Brawl's "press start" menu? For some reason ya need t' put it in at said screen. Can't insert the SD card before booting up Brawl/during the opening cutscene/after you press start.
Errr.....what? Mine works only if I already have the SD card in, before turning it on.

ya hackless, i deleted everything on my sd card then i downloaded but when i put it in my wii and went to stage creator it didnt work
Do you still have some stages on your Wii? You have to delete all of them first.

Is it odd that I own Project M, yet am not a hardcore competitive Smash Bros player?

I'm not a competitive smasher neither, now am I? :lol: Only been semi-competitive for one game as well. P:M is definitely relegated t' popularity within the competitive Smash crowd, but even then it's still a superior game t' Brawl... and better yet, it's fresh.

Speakin' of, we need t' play each other for ****'s sake. ¬_¬ I've been itchin' to Gimpyfish combo you int' oblivion for quite some time now.

I know, please, contain your fanboyism. You'll get to see my serperior skill in due time, which will hopefully be sometime this week. Depends when I work up the motivation.

... Did you really just claim ya stand a chance? Against me? :lol: Please tell me that was sarcasm, my good fish.

Speakin' of fish, who do ya main? If ya answer with "you'll find out" or any similar message, you're banned.

... Did you really just claim ya stand a chance? Against me? :lol: Please tell me that was sarcasm, my good fish.
Normally I would try to defend myself, but since I'm actually not that great at SSB...yes, that was sarcasm.

Speakin' of fish, who do ya main? If ya answer with "you'll find out" or any similar message, you're banned.
Ivysaur is actually pretty fun, and obviously Jigglypuff and Toon Link still. Besides that, not sure.

Back