But because it was posted on April 1st
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted

After some hours
I managed to get Project M to run on Dolphin
So now I will be able to post our Project M videos on YouTube
Our non laggy fights

which might be impossible

Why'd it take so long t' get P:M runnin'? I certainly know loadin' mods in emulators and such oft incurs either outright failure or freezes en masse, I'm just curious 'bout the details of how ya got it to work (presumably stably).

The first thing I had to to was figure out what method I was going to use and I am not sure if all of them work.
I decided find the Homebrew Channel WAD so I can load the Homebrew menu straight from Dolphin.
Then I had to download a disk imaging program to load the files to the SD Card image that I created.
I uploaded my Project M files and put it in the place Dolphin would read them. User>Wii
Then I opened up Dolphin and set Brawl as my Default ISO and I turned the SD Card on.
All you have to do is open up Homebrew and turn on Project M
And it works smoothly

They wave dash and do other stuff...at least on my game. for ex. Falco does the pro jump shoot while going closer to you and they also do the pro thing where they run back in forth and grab kinda hard to explain

If ya haven't noticed Trago, CPUs will wavedash (probably waveland too), L-cancel, dash dance, all that jazz. PM's backroom staff did a bang-up job improvin' CPU AI considerably both t' be compatible with P:M's game mechanics and just-plain overall make 'em better.

what is dash dancing. Is it that thing CPU's do when they do a wavedashing thing back and forth all across the stage?

Dash Dancing is literally dashing back and forth, typically done when near but not right next to an opponent. It's used to prevent opponents from recklessly approaching: if they try to attack when ya dash away, they'l miss and you can punish 'em when you dash back. It can also be used for disorientating mindgame measures. For example, starting t' Dash dance when someone is lyin' on the ground and about to get up might make 'em roll or do a get up attack on reaction, which can be pretty easy to predict and then punish. Bein' in the middle of a Dash Dance also means you're more ready to do a jump and do a full-momentum aerial, pivot grab, dash grab, or dash attack on reaction.

Wavedashing back 'n forth can be used t' achieve similar results, but it's not as safe and nowhere near as easy to do as Dash Dancing. Wavedashing has much more different competitive applications than Dash Dancing.

CPUs? Dash dancing?

I really need to practice more offline.

Nah, CPUs are garbage. They're decent combo fodder when you're bored/want to work on flashy **** but I regularly 4-stock Lv. 9s on a bad day. Using a character I'm unfamiliar with. One'a the most important rules in regards t' gettin' better at Smash is to never train with CPUs. Not 'less you're so bad ya can't even beat a Lv. 9, anyways...

Back