Project M Discussion Thread

Curses. I was hopin' amongst such a small pool'a P:M players nobody would share any (potential) mains. 'Specially Ivy, of all characters. blehhhhhhhhh dat bullshit range

S'pose I really should look into gettin' good with Boozer, considerin' no one else will. And Wolf, obviously. A pair'a offensive beasts (literally) perfectly fit an aggrofaggot like myself.

Can Jiggles still work U-Throw -> Rest?

Bowser's one of my mains in Brawl, though the lack of Bowercide in this makes me less likely to use him.

She probably can. I guess her Wall of Pain was improved too.

Bro, as ya likely saw me bantering 'bout earlier, Klaw > Bowsercide. Boozer don't need no goofy-lookin', turtle-flyin', seismic toss-ripoff bullshit, he needs t' toss some mother****ers and rend flesh with his gigantic, monstrous claws.

'Sides from bein' moar badass, it's far more effective than goin' for Bowsercides (and then failing miserably, gettin' gimped for it). Speakin' of off-stage tomfoolery, Koopa Klaw launches Bowser forward a bit, givin' 'em even more horizontal recovery. As for actual move usage, bein' able to control which direction ya throw (either upwards or backwards) instantly makes the move more useful as well.

Add in the fact that the upwards throw combos really well, AND that it's an attack even if the grab misses (which also sets up combos surprisingly well if they don't DI away), the Klaw is superior in both bossness and effectiveness.

I never said it wasn't more practical. It's just not nearly as satisfying and trollish. Bowsercide > Claw. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

Real men combo their enemies t' death. Awesometacular combos will forever be more satisfyin' to me than takin' someone with me in a trollsome act of cowardly suicide.

... Yet, ironically, I am oft called a troll.

WHY DOES BOWSER NOT HAVE SOME HAMMERS!!!!!!

That was his first weapon

200px-Bowser333.png

Trago you have a serious case of incomplete videogamehistoria.
I recommend you play more classic games.

Oh. Wasn't aware it was an April Fool's joke.

Maybe I should pay more attention to the video name and not just the text underneath of it..........

Back