Question about a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganon it's like asking you "how can you like Gannondorf?" Just stop nagging on him, Your life is shorter than you think. Don't waste it on Making Enemies.

sasuke747 said:
Ok everybody just SHUT THE **** UP!!! Ok we all have different F*cking reasons IMO Most people here are f*cking Dickheads Including Icetrash and Wolf but I could careless about arguing. So stop being such STUPID BABIES and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE! It is so friggin Sad

your face is a dickhead. And thats the bottom line...and thats the bottom line... cause IceTrash said so!

come on then you Q-Brain. First off you call me and wolf dickheads then you try and give him advice of how life works? IMO we all have different views of life so stop thinking you know the meaning of life! No1 does!

Why do you keep on going?

sasuke747 said:
Ganon it's like asking you "how can you like Gannondorf?" Just stop nagging on him.

And even after I said to Ganon to stop nagging on you, you have a right go at me.

OMFG! JUST DROP THE ISSUE! i0n can u like please close this thread, all will calm down if this is closed. JUST STOP FIGHTING, GEEZ U GUYS FIGHT OVER A FREAKING CHARACTER! You guys are all my friends, come on just stop now before it goes too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back