ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

^If I remember correctly, veterans are at the back of the list. That is why I've blocked out a '23' icon as being possibile...

it's a total fake. They won't put Geno in it's clearly been made by some fanboy. Besides Geno wasn't good in Mario RPG, I used Mario, Bowser and Peach and beat the game. So anyway SquareEnix, (i think those were the developers) own Geno and Mallow etc. Either way it sounds like a fanboy had made up this roster. Come on what else have we been hearing about, rumor-wise? All of these so called characters have been the subject of many rumors. It Must be fake.

mushroomedmario said:
i am fully aware of the icon list, there are two spots from 1-22(i think, maybe 21)
one's mr. gaw, and then there's another one, but people are acting like that's teh only icon to appear in the game, when there could be another icon (23)
I think it's more of no more appearing in the updates than it is about them appearing in-game =P

^If I remember correctly, veterans are at the back of the list. That is why I've blocked out a '23' icon as being possibile...
Actually, they're in the middle. It goes Smash Logo, Smash Veterans, Melee Veterans, Brawl Newcomers. We also originally thought 3rd party logos would be at the end, but ruled it out because of Sonic's logo being spaced out from Snake's I believe...

And Tyler, I'm not trying to get into the Ridley debate again...in fact, I was mentioning K Rool's size as being a problem so if he's in then I'm sure Ridley is. If he's not, Ridley still has a shot because his size is NO problem compared to K Rool's. If anyone is anti-Ridley and pro-K Rool, they better not use the size argument =P

But again, despite size (although that alone could at least rule K Rool out if I had any say in it) I don't think he's in due to Bowser stealing DK's bananas rather than K Rool himself. I'm not trying to start another opinionated debate (as in the debates that are 100% based on opinion and have no winner or loser and just ramble on forever), I'm just stating my views.

EDIT: And holy crap, next person to make a post saying it's fake and not actually discussing the SPECULATION at hand deserves to be smacked in the face. WE KNOW IT'S NOT OFFICIAL. WE ALSO KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE. Either way, it's SPECULATION.

For those of you who didn't understand that "big" word the first few times we said it, let me translate:

WE ARE THINKING ABOUT POSSIBLE CHOICES FOR BRAWL CHARACTERS.

Geez...

Last edited:
S.S. said:
And Tyler, I'm not trying to get into the Ridley debate again...in fact, I was mentioning K Rool's size as being a problem so if he's in then I'm sure Ridley is. If he's not, Ridley still has a shot because his size is NO problem compared to K Rool's. If anyone is anti-Ridley and pro-K Rool, they better not use the size argument =P
I agree, but I'm pro-both. :)
But again, despite size (although that alone could at least rule K Rool out if I had any say in it) I don't think he's in due to Bowser stealing DK's bananas rather than K Rool himself. I'm not trying to start another opinionated debate (as in the debates that are 100% based on opinion and have no winner or loser and just ramble on forever), I'm just stating my views.
Except that it hasn't been confirmed whether the appropriate antagonists go with the appropriate protagonists. So, it's still a possibility.

Hence why I said "I don't think..." I don't see why it wouldn't be that way, but obviously I know nothing for sure...

I only restated as it was a theory provided by several people as more and more updates revealed that 1 and 1 don't make 2 necessarily (when teams appeared such as Link+Yoshi, Pit+Mario, etc.). :)

Oh, I see what you're saying now...and Wario DID kidnap either Zelda or Peach depending...but he's neither of their enemies. I suppose it's possible that K Rool has taken Kraid's position or something along those lines? And Ridley could go up against Yoshi and Link or something? Hm, this story could get interesting...and it already was! :smilewinkgrin:

That's the idea. :) Ridley being the enemy of Link and Yoshi would be absolutely EPIC.

no it will be like this...lol

luigi,yoshi,link VS rayquasa

the green battle

hmm. was there at least 3 3rd party characters on that list? if not, the roster is definantely fake

While back the creator said he just wanted at most 3 third party characters in brawl. Im doubting they will put 5.

Back