Second Chance: RP Sign up

Sorry guys it ain't happining tonight, most likkly tommrow, im gonna give gigs some more time and i need some more time my self. Sorry for the wait.

don't worry about it, take all the time you need.

I'm with lbu8 on this. Take as much time as you need. No worries.

Bayne said the character was a okay.
Character Name: Marus Nagase

Alliance: Player

Appearance: He is 5'6 in height. He has dark brown spiky hair that stands up 3in. & light blue eyes. He wears a black shirt & pants with tan shoes. He wears a silver braclet with a blue gem in it on his right wrist which is his precious posession csince it was given to him by his finace & has a dragon chain attached to it.

Personality: Marcus is a kind & caring person always trying to help others in need. He is a little too trusting of people but sticks to his word. He knows that in this game that people are not to be trusted so he must try to avoid becoming friends with anyone.

Bio: Marcus was raised to be a fighter but hates it with a pasion. His family made him learn the Nagase family techniques. He is the most skilled family member in a few generations. Marcus perfered to avoid fights or talk a way out of them. He was to take over the dojo of his family that is 20 miles outside of Melona City which is were he grew up & where he grew up with his childhood friend & fiance Marina Maehara. They grew up togther since they were 5 & learned martial arts together. They were engaged a few moths ago. 2 weeks before the wedding they got in a car accident, Marcus died on the way to the hospital while Marina survived & healed. He wished that it had never happened so he could be with Marina, that's when the Reapers appeared before hime woth the game. He bet his memories & his soul that he could win. He decided that for this he would fight when needeed.

Medium Abilities: The medium power is a Dragon(more specific a Wyvern). The medium for this one a dragon chain from his braclet that he grabs to use.

From feet to hips when stnding straight up is 6ft., hips to base of neck is 6ft., neck is 6ft., his head is 2ft., & is mouth is 1ft. wide & 3ft. long. His wing span is 30ft. & has 3 claws at the top joint. His feet are 1ft. wide each & 3 claws on them. He is strong enough to lift a car. His tail is 10ft. long. It attacks with lightning. Fangs are 3in. long & 1in. wide. Dark Green skin.

He has red eyes with yellow pupils. His strength at first is enough to lift a small motorcycle along with 1 average weight human at same time. He doesn't have his lightning powers at first but gets them later & they only have enough power to damage a wall, not break or destroy it just damage it. His lightning is blue.

The dragon has a 5min. time limit & greatly exhaust him. The dragon's name is Ryuujin Raikou which means Lightning Dragon King. He is able to comunicate with Marcus using telepathy to help him out with things when in his braclet form, & he can speak to people when he is out.

I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days after this so take care. I'll be back Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
@inugami: Players can have more then one mediums? -must edit my character-

he got special permission, but i doubt bayne will be against it.

can we start yet? i know were waiting for giga but he can join after we start.

go ahead and join. if he likes your SU your in. why do you need permission to join? you just need approval of character.

Shadows right you can join, i was the one who pointed it out to you so of course.
As to ingumai's character. Im sorry but he's a bit to powerful, i didn't read quite right. And yer i forgot that only reapers have second mediums so im afraid your gonna have to shrink it to one. If i were you, go with the dragon. A martial artist with a dragon would be awesome.

I have decided were either starting saterday or sunday depending on what easy for people.

Were going to start tommrow, try and get on as early as possible. Im going to give gigs and bw some more time and a reminder, if they don't sign up soon thou we will start withou them and let them sign on latter.

ok were are starting today, when your on post here. Im preety much just gonna start when i know a few people are on and just elt them get to it.

Back