Second Chance: RP Sign up

It started? Oh shi...

I'll post in a bit. Been brainstorming for the prolouge. (which is almost done)

Character Name: Brok Kulp
Alliance: Player
Appearance: Standing 180cm tall, Brok is normal height. He has short brown hair, brown eyes and packs muscle. Brok doesn't have any abnormal characteristics, just a normal man in his mid 40's. He used to be an police man but retired. He is know for always wearing jeans except for when working out. Generally wears light colored shirts.
Personality: Brok is a caring man, doing the most he can to help others. He doesnt like to yell but when necessary.
Bio: Brok is a very open man with many stories from work and traveling. Through the years he as acquired some very useful skills which he believes will help him during his Second Chance. He was born on a farm in New Zealand, helping his father around the farm while growing up. When Brok reached the age of 19, he deiced he wanted to become a police offer in Australia. He was excepted into this position very quickly and was quickly to rise up the ranks. One his last night serving for the Austrian police he was shot and killed.
Medium abilities: Upon entering the city where Second chance his held, he was approached by a Reaper who suggested to Brok that he knew Brok would perform well and possibly survive and be given his life back. His medium abilities is he can control the creatures that lurk in the city.

Ok so he can't control many. But whats his medium? You notice how all our characters focus their power through something? Iki use his sword, Lucis uses his necklace, Paul uses his tie. All the characters channel their power through a medium.

OK first last words. Reapers arn't made by saten actual saten dosn't feature in this at all. Now if you went for something on the lines of. when he woke from the darkness of death he was met by a man, called the composer, he offered him a job as a reaper because of his skills in magic and which craft.
Something along those lines, then i will except you. Also im a bit unsure about the first person but i will give you a chance once you made edits to your character.
Benny, i thing the character could work, the only thing is noise is controlled by the reapers, and you guy is a player. Just something to think about. oh and what's his medium.

Last words you are finnaly accepted, congrats you can now post.

Is the player list guna be updated? or is it? Im looking at the one on the first post. Is there another?

Alright I just have one question. Am I still in this rp or was I gone too long.

OoC: Long story short Grandma went to hospital (NOT that Grandmother Shadow. Unfortunatly.) In Cali. so me & mom went to see how she was doing stayed at hotel & had car problems so din't get back till an hour ago. If I had stayed at my uncles could have kept track of this.

So sorry it's been so long.

Alright I just have one question. Am I still in this rp or was I gone too long.

OoC: Long story short Grandma went to hospital (NOT that Grandmother Shadow. Unfortunatly.) In Cali. so me & mom went to see how she was doing stayed at hotel & had car problems so din't get back till an hour ago. If I had stayed at my uncles could have kept track of this.

So sorry it's been so long.

damn! i was hopin' that ***** was dead

Back