Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i see all the new characters im suprised. Nintendo is really putting alot of work into new characters this time around instead of just making clones.

kingdedede.jpg

Last edited:
ok it seem like theyre going to reveal all there characters online
idk if i still want to look at the website
but the update today was cool

Nice update Nintendo, it's about time. King DeDeDe should be very different, and hopefully a good heavyweight; Bowser and DK just don't cut it.

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

^^ Lawl.

ssbb_lover said:
Nice update Nintendo, it's about time. King DeDeDe should be very different, and hopefully a good heavyweight; Bowser and DK just don't cut it.

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

^^ Lawl.

Bowser looks to be fairly good character this time around, DK is to be horrible apparently also.

ssbb_lover said:
Well, I heard Bowser was supposed to be mid-high tier, but I'm just saying.

Meh to Tyler.

I just hope Fox is decent after they toned him down...

ssbb_lover said:
He'll own, just not as much.

Thats my worry

They will him terrible like they did with Kirby after it was so kick ass in the original.

balrogs.pa said:
i hope he's a starter, i wanna fight mano y mano/girlo, hammer v hammers. dede de vs ice climbersz...

lOL, mano a mano means hand to hand, not man to man, therefore the "girlo" doesn't go there well.

But I agree, he has to be a starter, and I knew he would appear..now I'm hoping more for K. Rool; we need more heavyweights after all.

Then why does Kirby still have the hammer? They should scrap the hammer, imo.

And there goes everyone's 'they're only announcing starting characters on the Dojo' argument. Thats definetly out the window now...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Then why does Kirby still have the hammer? They should scrap the hammer, imo.

And there goes everyone's 'they're only announcing starting characters on the Dojo' argument. Thats definetly out the window now...
What makes you think he's an unlockable?

"He's DeDeDe, so he has to be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back