Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
king dedede......he doesnt fit to be in brawl....his FSA might be him sucking everyone and spiting them out

@ frogger - pretty much....unless they are kepping him as a secret character that you have to unlock yourself.......like on ssbm

This is so weird I was thinking about King DeDeDe being in Brawl last weekend and BOOM there he is on Thursday. I was like HOLY SH**!!!!

I'm glad that King Dedede has been added to the roster. I was afraid that Meta Knight was going to be stuck playing the straight up "bad guy" from the Kirby franchise. It's good to see that Dedede will be able to assume that role.

kingdedede_071025a-l.jpg

Interesting entrance..

Last edited:
Well he IS a king. I think that entrance suits him perfectly. I wonder what kind of voice he'll have.

from the kirby games i played.......king dedede is kinda a good guy too.....like on kirby: nightmare in dream land

Yeah, in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, he helps out Kirby various times in his adventure, so i guess he is now an ally instead of a villain..

Last edited by a moderator:
wait......purple aura around nightmare.......what if the final boss of the subspace mission is Nightmare......he is super big

Oh, another from Kirby? well, seeing as to how Meta Knight's ship is the main protagonist(or antagonist) in the subspace emissary, it could be a probability...does he have anything to do with Meta Knight? it looks like he's his boss.

(Talking about Nigthmare by the way, not King Dedede)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back